i'm try to change this

/* Debug only */

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to

/* Debug only */

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

in config/defines.inc.php

but It doesn't work. or I forgot something? :wacko:

I'm use prestashop installer from prestashop website.

Thank for answer.

change also these lines:

/* Debug only */

if (_PS_MODE_DEV_)

{

@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');

define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true);

/* Compatibility warning */

define('_PS_DISPLAY_COMPATIBILITY_WARNING_', true);

}

else

{

@ini_set('display_errors', 'off'); <===== CHANGE TO on

define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', false); <==== CHANGE TO true

/* Compatibility warning */

define('_PS_DISPLAY_COMPATIBILITY_WARNING_', false);

}

• Like 3

Same here, no errors, but page in text version... frenchhome.pl

hello, this is a bit different issue (css styles), if it is possible - please create separate topic with this.

Im waiting for your new thread :-)

regards

• 4 months later...

I have same problems...blank front office.When I turned on error reporting I got following:

Strict Standards: Declaration of LeoCategoriesSource::getData() should be compatible with LeoBaseSource::getData() in /home/bextreme/public_html/shoppresta1/modules/leoslideshow/libs/sources/categories/source.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of LeoProductsSource::getData() should be compatible with LeoBaseSource::getData() in /home/bextreme/public_html/shoppresta1/modules/leoslideshow/libs/sources/products/source.php on line 21

Fatal error: Class 'LeoImagesSource' not found in /home/bextreme/public_html/shoppresta1/modules/leoslideshow/libs/BaseSource.php on line 93

Help needed. Thanks a lot.

when you click on 'ps_module' you will see a list of all your modules, find the module you need, you should see 4 columns, id_module, name, active, version.

the active column need to be changed from 1 to 0

you can do it by edit in line (press enter after change) or by pressing edit, then you will need to press 'go' after making the changes

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone! I have a "similar" problem with the slides... After i did the update of 01PRemium slides disappeared, i did a new slide list and nothing happened :( i have  a blank space on our website... have no idea what to do... can you please help me :)

A URL would be nice and what module are you using for the Slideshow? You may just need to reinstall the module. 

• Like 1

sorry! i forgot! sure! URL :http://shop.acciugadesign.com/index.php

the "prestashop image slider for your website v1.2.2" shows the slides as pictures one after the other.

i tried to reinstall it, but nothing changed. plus is there a way to reset the current version? there seem to be some issues with the main bare (products, designers, producers...). They don't work anymore :(

thanks so much for your help!

A URL would be nice and what module are you using for the Slideshow? You may just need to reinstall the module. 

Here's our url http://shop.acciugadesign.com/en/

Prestashop image slider v1.2.2 is supposed to show one slide after the other but instead just show the first one.

Benjamin i've already reinstall it but nothing changed.

Plus I don't know what happened with the main bar (Where is written Products, designers, producers) after i did the update to the theme 01Premium, the categories are not working.

For example:

When you click Products is fine because what appear is our products but

when you click Designers is wrong because again products appear... the same for producers

Hope you can help me

Edited by aurora cristina (see edit history)

This seems to be a template issue. Where did you purchase the template and are you sure it is compatible with your version after you upgraded? 

Hi Benjamin! Thank you very much for your quick answer. I solved the problem by finding a new slider (http://module.minic.ro/new-minic-slider-release-is-available/) and the product-issue still exists. However, i went around this problem by changing the manufacturers to (in our case) designers and by using the option of suppliers which is actually already part of prestashop. What do you think, is that a ok or do you think it'll be a problem in the future?

Hi Benjamin! Thank you very much for your quick answer. I solved the problem by finding a new slider (http://module.minic.ro/new-minic-slider-release-is-available/) and the product-issue still exists. However, i went around this problem by changing the manufacturers to (in our case) designers and by using the option of suppliers which is actually already part of prestashop. What do you think, is that a ok or do you think it'll be a problem in the future?

Yup, that's fine. It shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure to keep backups before you change things. 

• 7 months later...

please i was having a blank screen on my prestashop page. i have enables the display error.. this is what it gave me

Table 'netroyco_shop1.ps_category' doesn't exist

the link to that page s given below

http://shop.netroy.com.ng/hardware/accessories/

please how can i fix this?

you have an overridde in override/controllers/front/CategoryController.php

09.01.2014-09.33.png

http://screencast.com/t/uXVt5CfxkO4h

find out which module loaded this override, disable or uninstall to see if issue goes away. 

Because your categories work on other pages, then I am suspecting there is issue with module that installed this override

Hello Fred,

but what you thing about missing ps_category table ? :|

what database prefix your prestashop use?

Hi Milos, when I look at shop, the categories are displayed properly so I think category db table ok, but when they access the accessories page, it looks like the override is not calling db table name correctly...

• 2 months later...

I'm having trouble with this erro "blank page" to in my case nothing works all adress from my site appears a Blank Page, here are the errors that appear:

Warning: scandir(/home/izolmbwb/public_html/vitalbuy.net/controllers/) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in/home/izolmbwb/public_html/vitalbuy.net/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 176

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 2): No such file or directory in /home/izolmbwb/public_html/vitalbuy.net/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 176

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/izolmbwb/public_html/vitalbuy.net/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 176

Fatal error: Class 'IndexControllerCore' not found in /home/izolmbwb/public_html/vitalbuy.net/override/controllers/front/IndexController.php on line 3

What can I do guys ?

• 3 months later...

Thanks 

I just enable the config file,
please can anyone help Interprete this error, I'm a newbie with prestashop but not with other cms

Thanks

"

Warning: require_once(/home2/kiisha30/public_html/soundmyne.com/classes/../controllers/IndexController.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/kiisha30/public_html/soundmyne.com/classes/ControllerFactory.phpon line 34

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home2/kiisha30/public_html/soundmyne.com/classes/../controllers/IndexController.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php') in/home2/kiisha30/public_html/soundmyne.com/classes/ControllerFactory.php on line 34"

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

i'm try to change this

/* Debug only */

to

/* Debug only */

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

in config/defines.inc.php

but It doesn't work. or I forgot something? wacko.png

I'm use prestashop installer from prestashop website.

Thank for answer.

This one helped me to see what's wrong :) Thank you :) I had problem with one blog module... :) (y)

• 4 weeks later...