Refunds - Can i get one if addon is no good?

Hi,

I want to know if I can get a refund from an addon that I want to test if it doesn't fulfil everything I want it to do?

http://addons.presta...tal-module.html

I have contacted seller but no reply.

In my opinion NO. You can read module description and check attached images ( screens of available features )

Moreover you can also test module (demo links are available in module description).

If it was possible to return the modules for no apparent reason - it would lead to abuse by buyers. But this is of course only my opinion.

Good Morning,

Which PS version are you using? I notice that you have posted your question in the PS 1.5 Forum

The module clearly states: Compatibility Prestashop v 1.4.0.0 - 1.4.8.2

That said, it can do you no harm to research the Sale of Goods Act, Distance Selling Regulations EULAs etc etc to see if you have some recourse.

I assume you asked questions of the developer before buying this module

Paul

Well, I bought a module that, after some good assistance from the developer, really was a pretty ineffective module. Basically I paid good money for a module that offered little beyond what Prestashop already had within the BO. When the developer admitted that you still had to faff around to achieve what the module advertised as easy all communication stopped.

And this is the problem. I'm currently after a simple way to embed html in Categories. I've seen the diy solutions, but want to keep my shop as standard as possible and just use modules to achieve certain features. There are no reviews and none of the demos even work - an absolute shambles frankly...

Shall I take a chance on something unreviewed and not even available as a demo?

Shall I take a chance on something unreviewed and not even available as a demo?

maybe try to send an email to the developer, send request for the demo

I send demo links usually, so i suppose that other developers also

I did receive an email from one of the developers, but still no demo link. So, I took a chance and went with the much cheaper module, which appears to be working ok.

Am I stupid, or are review ratings non-clickable for individual comments and ratings?