[SOLVED]Product not found - This product is no longer available

This is an odd one.

I have added most of my products into my prestashop store (newest 1.5.4.0?).

When i add a product from the -featured- page, the item goes into the cart perfectly.

If i go into a category or subcategory view, and try to add something to the cart, i get this message:

'Product not found This product is no longer available.'

-however-

if i click the product for further details, then it shows me correctly how many items i have in stock, and permits me to add the item to the cart.

Any ideas?

Actually, this may be better in the configuring & using prestashop forum? I'd move it, but i can't see where to delete/move a post.

Edited by PascalVG (see edit history)

Hi Jody,

Is your site up? Do you have a link so we can see what's happening?

Did you do a new install 1.5.4.0, or is it an upgrade from version 1.x.xx???

Did you change anything that can be related to this lately? Or was it from the beginning?

Pascal

The site isn't 'live' yet, as i am still trying to figure out the taxes and decorate stuff up.

http://www.c-tea-ca.com/teashop/

Oddly, this morning, i tried the site from home instead of the two work computers i was using, and it works as intended.

I am wondering if something in browser' cache somehow was messing things up (+ possible host made some changes) as:

The categories look a lot different in their listing of products. Could be my monitor

The prices have been changed (ie, 8.13) to include taxes i think..

anyway, will get back today after ccleaner does it work!

Resolved.

PascalVG had the right idea.

When the host installed, they installed 1.4 first then upgraded to 1.5 due to issues they have had. They made some changes at their end.

It appears the default template did have some issues, and now the shopping cart appears to be behaving correctly for this issue.

Thanks for your suggestions!

jody

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi evelcom,

Selecting a colour (gold, black) and an amount >=50 works perfectly for me. They get in the cart.

Try to clear your browser (cache and) cookies, and try one more time...

If that doesn't work, try using a different browser and try one more time.

pascal.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi,

I have the same problem. In my case I have tried to reset prestashop cache, browser's cache, I have tried with different browsers and the problem still remains. I am working at localhost. I am using 1.6.0.9, upgraded from 1.5.6.0, and I am using the default theme, just slightly modified in some colors, but I also tried directly using the default theme and the result was the same

Just to confirm that I have the same problem, too.

I made 2 more modules of the default one (home featured), just giving the other names to the boxes and changing the id where they are pulling the products from.

The first one (default) is working good, but other two modules / boxes give me this error.