An error occured during installation... PrestaShop 1.5

An error occured during installation... WHAT ERROR?????

I'm trying to install Prestashop 1.5 but stopped at the point of creation of tables the database. Specifically in 13% of the installation. Sometimes installing a number of tables, sometimes another, then not for a specific table.

Are there any requirements over PHP, apart from those who are checked at the beginning of the installation, which may not meet my hosting?

For example PHP timeout, maximum number of files running, or something like that ... that is the cause of it stops at that point?

Is there a log where I can see why it has stopped the installation beyond simple message 'An error occured during installation...'?

thanks

I know what's going to tell me the hosting: You can change the settings you want from the Plesk Panel..., and it's true.

But what change? If I meet all requirements, including those who have you sent me in that link.

There is no place where it is registered the installation error?

Hello Benjamin and Hello miszapatos !

After several unsuccessful attempts to install the new version 1.5.4.0 and having the same errors as described above, I contacted the hosting provider and I asked the opinion on this issue.

It was amended a directive from FastCGI module and now everything is ok, the installation went well until the end.

Hope i have been helpful.

Greetings,

Bogdan

Edited by fishingnet (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...