google checkout 1.2 not working in 1.5.3.1

Google Checkout version 1.2 installed on PrestaShop 1.5.3.1 PayPal works fine

I have everything set up in back office the Google checkout button shows up in checkout when clicked on it tryes to load up https://projectpb.com/store/modules/gcheckout/payment.php and goes white blank page no errors in the module folder. I do have log box checked.

I have one page checkout on.

Thanks

Jeff

Am getting the same problem

help would be grately appreciated

have followed the integration instructions but just get a blank white screen when cliock onto the google checkout option whether in sandbox or live mode

Thanks

Updated to 1.5.4 went to test site got this in google checkout

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving https://projectpb.com/store/modules/gcheckout/payment.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Here are some suggestions:

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

It works for me! Not working on 1.5.4, i made some tests on 1.5.2 and 1.5.3.1, and the blank screen is gone. Just p.m. me i will give you access to my testing sites.

thats odd it did not work on 1.5.3.1 for me just got blank screen

Hello,

I do have the same issue, I started a thread recently here www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/236465-google-checkout-on-prestashop-154

But I found this article : http://rainbowwebsol...prestashop-1-5/

so i added the line on my php file.. and you know what ?!? it WORKS :)

But the screen page looks ugly .. there seems to be css problem with my theme on this page.

Regards,

Zen

As projectpb aked me , here is the way to add the code for testing purpose :

in the module file gcheckout.php define context varriable like that

public $context = ”; like below

class GCheckout extends PaymentModule
{
public $context = '';
public function __construct(  THE REST OF THE CODE)
{

the page will look strange but the amount is correct and it works

• 3 weeks later...

hi 1.5.4

Having the same problems with google checkout, blank page! stripe is not even working correnctly. I only got paypal.... So sad, shouldn't this be the priority of Prestashop? What is the purpose of building a shop when they payment system doesn't work correctly? Otherwise, great script.

Thanks

If you take a look at PS1.5.2 or it might be 1.5.3 and up their is no gcheckout in the module folder. I don't think Google Checkout is a supported module In PS 1.5 I noticed lack of a working Google checkout after I upgraded to 1.5.3.1 might have been before that but that's when i noticed it

As He pointed out I would think the gcheckout module is a 1.4 version made to work in the early release of 1.5

Provide a link to where you go the module.. because there is no google checkout for 1.5.

and you are 100% correct Tho I am not sure what stripe is maybe i will install to see if it works for me. I will report back on if it works or not

hi 1.5.4

Having the same problems with google checkout, blank page! stripe is not even working correnctly. I only got paypal.... So sad, shouldn't this be the priority of Prestashop? What is the purpose of building a shop when they payment system doesn't work correctly? Otherwise, great script.

Thanks

Thanks

Jeff

Edited by projectpb (see edit history)