[UPDATED] 1.5.4 FINAL Available [UPDATED]

03-26-2013 [uPDATED] PrestaShop v1.5.4 Final is available now.

Here is the 1.5.4 Final version changelog: http://www.prestasho...angelog/1.5.4.0

to download: http://www.prestashop.com/en/download

[uPDATED]

----------------------------------------------------------

[TESTING ONLY] This is for Testing purposes only, do NOT upgrade or use this RC for Production/Live Mode.

Dear PrestaShop Community,

We have listened to your suggestions and we have prepared the first package for 1.5.4 RC.

If you would like to Test out v1.5.4 RC, Please send me a PM with the subject "Community Tester 1.5.4 [Your Username]"

-I will then send you the file for testing and it can be discussed on this thread.

We appreciate all your support and feedback in testing this version. For a short time we will use your feedback and suggestions to make corrections on the release branch to Github:

https://github.com/P...commits/release

We have no problem making several RC packages if necessary. Let us work together to make this release the best ever.

B) B)

Regards,

Benjamin

[TESTING ONLY] This is for Testing purposes only, do NOT upgrade or use this RC for Production/Live Mode.

• Like 1

Installing it clean now to play with it for few days to see if any bugs will come out.

Just a question about it:

- is there work with PayPal module bug of "unsupported currency"

- any advice of GENUINLY WORKING manual upgrade - procedures and advices. We need something that will confidently work? File replace and SQL import on updates or what?

2 tests for a manual upgrade 1.4.9. to 1.5.4 failed.

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /var/www/xxxxx/install/upgrade/php/update_customer_default_group.php on line 27

So far I had no probs with manual upgrade in test environment so I guess this is a critical issue?! Shall I post that on the bug tracker? Anyway, smart move to roll out rc's.. and yes, we are working on making it the best release ever ;)

All the best, trip

Hi CD 2500, check if you can access the backend. Maybe you have the wrong template in your config?!.. Anyway it seems

public function update_customer_default_group()

in /install/upgrade/php/update_customer_default_group.php should be not public. I will test that..... fixed that but new errors occur.

So atm manual upgade is not working

Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'upgrade_cms_15' not found or invalid function name in /var/www/xxxx/install/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 328
[Tue Mar 05 23:17:03 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'remove_tab' not found or invalid function name in /var/www/xxxx/install/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 328
[Tue Mar 05 23:17:03 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'update_feature_detachable_cache' not found or invalid function name in /var/wwwxxx/install/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 328
[Tue Mar 05 23:17:08 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'set_product_suppliers' not found or invalid function name in /var/www/xxx/install/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 328
[Tue Mar 05 23:17:09 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'update_stock_mvt_reason' not found or invalid function name in /var/www/xxx/install/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 328
[Tue Mar 05 23:17:25 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'update_modules_multishop' not found or invalid function name in /var/www/xxxx/install/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 328
[Tue Mar 05 23:17:26 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'generate_root_category_for_multishop' not found or invalid function name in /var/www/xxxx/install/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 328
[Tue Mar 05 23:17:27 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'fix_unique_specific_price' not found or invalid function name in /var/www/xxx/install/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 328
[Tue Mar 05 23:17:27 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'migrate_tabs_15' not found or invalid function name in /var/www/xxxxx/install/upgrade/upgrade.php on line 328

Is someone of PS team reading this or should I repost it on the bug tracker. All the best, trip

Edited by Trip (see edit history)

@ Trip - Not possible to access...

.ps_tab_module_preference' doesn't exist
  SELECT module
  FROM ps_tab_module_preference
  WHERE `id_tab` = 122
  AND `id_employee` = 0

at line 607 in file classes/db/Db.php
601.	WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[sql Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
602.   }
603.   else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))
604.   {
605.	if ($sql)
606.	 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
607.	throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
608.   }
609.  }
611.  /**
DbCore->displayError - [line 307 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]
DbCore->query - [line 482 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]
DbCore->executeS - [line 518 - classes/Tab.php] - [1 Arguments]
TabCore::getTabModulesList - [line 1463 - classes/controller/AdminController.php] - [1 Arguments]
AdminControllerCore->initTabModuleList - [line 1423 - classes/controller/AdminController.php] - [0 Argument]
AdminControllerCore->initContent - [line 104 - controllers/admin/AdminLoginController.php] - [0 Argument]
AdminLoginControllerCore->initContent - [line 167 - classes/controller/Controller.php] - [0 Argument]
ControllerCore->run - [line 348 - classes/Dispatcher.php] - [0 Argument]
DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 50 - admin9520/index.php] - [0 Argument]

No problem Gregory... I was really honest when I say smart move so this way we can at least iron out the biggest stoppers. Maybe you can check my next bug too? I changed

public function update_customer_default_group() to function update_customer_default_group() before I

started the upgrade.

All the best, Trip

OK guys... This is getting annoying!

[b]PayPal response:[/b]
TIMESTAMP -> 2013-03-05T21:47:53Z
L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10605
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Currency is not supported
L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error 

How to build online shop if I have to checkout only in USD or EURO but not in other 'unsupported' currencies?

Can't you make a function to convert the used currency to USD or EURO if it's unsupported by PayPal API and then send it to them? I have to disable PayPal for my main currency.

Edited by the.rampage.rado (see edit history)

Have an issue with the installer, can not get past the License agreements page.

I check, I agree to the above terms and conditions., next button turns green, I click next and the check disappears and the page goes no where. (just remains on License page)

Question to the developers -

1) I have a PS 1.4.5.1. which I upgraded to PS 1.4.10. Then after to 1.5.3.1. I noticed here that the folder orverrides contained only the subfolders, but no files in there. Is there a bug on installer ? I'm sure that the files where loaded to FTP before manual upgrade to 1.4.1.0. When shop was upgraded to 1.5.3.1. they where all deleted.

2) On the package of the 1.5.4 RC I have no override files (only folders), just the same pattern as for the failed upgrade tried under 1). BUT this shop I've tried to upgrade is not the same as I tried to upgrade to 1.5.4.RC. Is a complete other clone based on PS 1.5.2. which was working well, but with only one bug on the cart.

Are overides been stripping in the future ?

Hi Todd, I did get the message and I will copy it here because it may be helpful to others.

"Have an issue with the installer, can not get past the License agreements page.

I check I agree to the above terms and conditions., next button turns green, I click next and the check disappears and the page goes no where. (just remains on License page)"

Was this on a local host?

Where should we submit bugs for 1.5.4.0?

Hi Dreamtheme, you can submit bugs on the forge in the same way. You can also post the bugs on this thread with a forge link as well. This will help facilitate possible resolutions.

No its in the same location I had my 1.5.3 test site, I deleted the 1.5.3 test and created a new DB for the 1.5.4 test but as I posted can't get paste the license page.

It is on the same host Ipage that I have three other working sites.

Issue Solved!

Turns out this was the same issue as others had in the paste with Prestashop installs, you need to edit the PHP.ini file and insert a sessions.save_path.

I have a sessions.save_path in php 5.2 but have upgraded to 5.3 and did not change the sessions path, seems this is required for installing Prestashop.

I went back to 5.2 and the install went right through, the sessions.save.path should be similar to below or call your proivider and have them change it for you if you are unsure.

(this is for Ipage others may vary)

session.save_path = /home/users/web/b1447/ipg.shepherd/cgi-bin/tmp

• Like 2

1. This bug http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-7861 is old (from the start of 1.5.x) and it is still not fixed in 1.5.4, see also this threat http://www.prestasho...-prestashop-15/

2. Theme installer module still says that newest version is 2.2, but install 2.1, and update button appear, no matter how much you press it, it is not updating it.

Edited by Dreamtheme (see edit history)

I don't think so. We had to take the link down for security purposes. Last thing we want is a link going around the internet with people updating live stores. cd2500 , I can Email you the file to the email you used at forum registration.

Yes please. Only replace the files, or should I make a new clone from live shop ? By the way I NEVER TEST ON LIVE-SHOP, I have several clones with different versions. I don't touch my shops if a testrun is not positive, so I reduce my risks to nearly 0% ;-)

Great! The 1.5.4 version seems to be much better then the current version 1.5.3 i had an problem with empty cart in some browsers, after installing and testing 1.5.4 it seems work fine.

Live edit works for me as well.

I tested on different computers and this is my reaction on some computers the customer don't recieve mails.

Also the payment module for (ideal - dutch payments) gives an error?? So it dont work i can make a short video to show this issue...

1.5.4 loads many times faster and no issues with importing images like in. 1.5.3 version. So i go further with checking this version..

Regards Jack

Hi Conny, yes I have sent you the file to the E-mail that we usually use to correspond. Thank you for all the reports!

Thank you. Just override the old files from first package I presume ?

Edit: question answered by my self. No, I can trash the first try and must begin with a new clone. OK I will give a try in the late evening.

I would need to get more information about this. I'm not sure but take a look at this post, http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/189293-currency-is-not-supported-for-paypal-312-prestashop-15017/page__st__20

This seems to have fixed the problem for some. However, PayPal is not packaged into this release so if you could please refrain from further commenting about PayPal.

That said, it is obvious that it really is concerning and I will do my best to help solve the issue. I just really want to keep this thread from being off topic.

1. This bug http://forge.prestas...owse/PSCFV-7861 is old (from the start of 1.5.x) and it is still not fixed in 1.5.4, see also this threat http://www.prestasho...-prestashop-15/

Hi Dreamtheme, the information I received about this was that we did remove the empty override files, but we kept the feature available. You can still override whatever you want, but PrestaShop will run faster without those empty files which we removed.

Testing 1.5.4

First issue - Live edit does not function, can not move modules.

Second Issue - this one is not a real issue just strange, when clicking on add new product this message is displayed.

The product name is empty. You will at least need to enter a name for the default language before you can save the product.

• Like 1

Hi Dreamtheme, the information I received about this was that we did remove the empty override files, but we kept the feature available. You can still override whatever you want, but PrestaShop will run faster without those empty files which we removed.

Benjamin,

What empty files do you refer to? as far as i can see there is no empty files. This bad writing of the code is not changed for the last 4 months in the github.

"$this->display_column_left = false;" this line should be set to "true" for all payment modules by default in PS, (best to remove it at all), and left column hide to be controlled only by CSS like in 1.4.x and everything else. Layout should not be controlled by hard-coded code in the core modules. You can see that 100% of all 1.5.x themes on the market, has this problem.

So PS need to change this or should provide us a way to override it WITHOUT changing core files, so override can be included in theme packages and be in effect with theme installer.

Benjamin - I assume you mean the override files coded like this

<?php
class XYZController extends XYZControllerCore
{
}

Does that mean if we delete those files from existing 1.5.3.1 installations, Prestashop will run faster?

How long will we wait for linking payment with shipping as standard? This functionality is important for sellers.

Why being on GitHub you take just a small patch, not a big, robust changes such as the implementation of rich-snippets and html5 template?

You want to support the old template? This is ridiculous. Serious developers will not send you changes on GitHub if you have the attitude that someone will do something good, and you're going to have it in the ass.

Currently GitHub is a place where you corrected the errors are ridiculous as those in the mechanism of CMS, a major, major changes are completely rejected by you.

Example of bankwire module is another thing completely ignored by you. Another ridiculous approach to disable the left column in the module, probably time to think about that programmers know that creating such software tends to completely separate the view of other things!

Edited by Krystian Podemski (see edit history)

Testing 1.5.4 - Fresh Install

Second Issue - this one is not a real issue just strange, when clicking on add new product this message is displayed.

The product name is empty. You will at least need to enter a name for the default language before you can save the product.

1.5.4 test - Upgrade 1.4.7 used local archive under more options (expert mode)

same result after upgrading to 1.4.10.0 using same method

Can not upgrade from 1.4.7 to 1.5.4 receive error below, tried twice.

[Ajax / Server Error] textStatus: "error" errorThrown:"Internal Server Error" jqXHR: ""

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)

I am not sure if those are the files that have been removed. That was the information I received, I would have to gather more info and let you guys know the details later.

those files are actually removed, comment from git : "Delete empty override files - use IO/s for nothing [rGaillard]"

So if my module override certain class, e.g, AuthController.php the file will be generated automatically.

Testing PS 1.4.10 running shop (clone) -> manual upgrade to 1.5.4.RC - manual install=no errors, but ends into a blanc page, instead to show XML-file.

Log-in BO possible.

Front-office available (but wrong template...). Unable to switch templates. After manual upgrade from PS 1.4.5.1 to 1.4.10 I deleted all modules I know that there are not working with PS 1.5. I also deactivated(deleted) my own Template used with PS 1.4.5.1 and set the standard "Prestashop". The shop was running well under PS 1.4.10 with the standard theme. Now after manual upgrade to 1.5.4.0RC my old theme is showing, instead of "prestashop" ?! but this old theme isn't available in the theme list (it was deleted and set to another before upgrade). On BO I have prestashop set, I changed now to "default", cleared all cache (browser and /cache/smarty/compile and /cache/smarty/cache and /themes/prestashop/cache), cleared all cookies and old theme which was deleted before upgrade is still showing. Also all links are redirected to my "real" shop with ending on 404-Site although this is impossible, because the shop under 1.4.10 was working well with the new shoplink (clone).

EDIT after 10 minutes:

I don't know if it is a cache issue due to the high memory_limit or while I've activated debug-modus - Now front-office is showing with theme "default". I've never had such problems on an upgrade and also the switch of a theme takes immediate effect...

Front-office very, very slow.... WORST-CASE ever = 18-20 seconds per click on a product.

Category pictures all blurred...

Product pictures on modules all missing..

Cannot add products to cart =

Impossible to add the product to the cart.
textStatus: 'error'
errorThrown: 'Internal Server Error'
responseText:

Tab "modules" = blanc page, so I'm unable to select any module. The new feature on "Theme" - "modul list" loads and loads and loads (never ending request)

(After debug-modus activated) :

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]
Table 'clone15.ps_tab_module_preference' doesn't exist
SELECT * FROM `ps_tab_module_preference` WHERE `id_employee` = 1

at line 607 in file classes/db/Db.php
601.	WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[sql Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
602.   }
603.   else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))
604.   {
605.	if ($sql)
606.	 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
607.	throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
608.   }
609.  }
611.  /**
DbCore->displayError - [line 307 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]
DbCore->query - [line 482 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]
DbCore->executeS - [line 974 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php] - [1 Arguments]
AdminModulesControllerCore->initContent - [line 167 - classes/controller/Controller.php] - [0 Argument]
ControllerCore->run - [line 348 - classes/Dispatcher.php] - [0 Argument]
DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 50 - cdadmin/index.php] - [0 Argument]

More testing in the late evening...

Exact here I'm having a problem on the last upgrades I've tried with my cloned onlineshop. For the last upgrade done with 1-click-upgrader there were all override files missing, and the two added manually with extend core do not take any effect. That's why I was explicit asking for this...

At cd2500. Which version did you test? Ben send me 2 RC's which I think were the same. Did you get the usual XML output after the manual upgrade that everythink worked "ok" or not? If there just was a blank page the upgrade was not successful and therefore you get these errors missing tabs blah blah .... the last change in

install-dev / upgrade / php / update_customer_default_group.php

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/commits/release/install-dev/upgrade/php/update_customer_default_group.php was yesterday. You have to look if you have the up2date update_customer_default_group.php or your manual upgrades will fail.

All the best, trip

@ Trip - The one Benjamin sent me by mail on 06th March- Install no problem, but than the ones told on post #52. I'm now testing more options..

For the github-Link there is no fix related to my errors ?!

As I said; no, XML-Site was not showing, just a blank site, that's why I posted it here. I'm not missing any tab. I cannot access to the tab modules, which is a blank page.

In this package is also no folder install-dev/ available. So, sorry, I don't know what are you talking about.

Sorry, but I cannot procceed with tests. After I activated debug-modus I cannot access anymore to the back-office. The site is now instead to show error message, completly blanc (FO + BO). I've cleared all cache possibilities. By each try to access to the page log-alert is written. I'm now going to disable this feature direct into DB, because it is spamming my mail-account.

Hi cd2500,

Gregory fixed some errors at least in update_customer_default_group.php .Before that I could not upgrade manually. So look if the file looks like here https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/blob/d4bf96b387691449343dcd565c5795eb86135e2e/install-dev/upgrade/php/update_customer_default_group.php or overwrite the content with the code on gitHub. That is how I could proceed with the manual upgrade. Only error was thrown in my case I reported to the bug tracker already http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-8167

I hope that helps. At least I could do the manual upgrade with this procedure.

Best regrads, trip

I also was able to upgrade manually without this ?! but now I'm having other troubles... And no, I will not repeat the install/upgrade process again. I have to clone shop, upgrade manually to 1.4.10 and than again upgrade manually to 1.5.4. This take a half day preparation...

Tested 1.5.4, most of the bugs on 1.5.3 seems to be solved. Installation was perfect.

I got one problem right now, I do not know if it is an issue of the new version....

After extensively testing CSV import with good result (much better, solved category ISSUE ecc..), I've tried to change the category association manually in BO, but unfortunately after clicking on SAVE buttons, I got a redirection out on FO (home page), and no save is made...

I'm sorry for my terrible english, I hope you understand what I mean

Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks!

Francesco

@cd2500 Maybe we misunderstood ... my testsetup is copy(clone)old shop db via phpmyadmin 1 minute. Extract prestashop and copy settings.inc.php from old shop to config folder. Change db settings in settings.inc.php and start the manual upgrade. As I am doing this on my local server the whole procedure takes about 10 minutes. When I read betweeen the lines you are doing it on your live server and this can be time extensive. For a quick check my approach is relatively fast. When I am happy with the result I can copy images/modules etc to the test installation to make further tests. Also I have access to error.log etc.pp that help me find errors.

All the best, trip

Hi, yes it is a misunderstood. My clone have 20.000 products, so I need also to export the pictures to my local machine and than upload them again to the clone on FTP to have an exact copy. The download and upload takes a half day...

The software does not take more than 3 minutes...

I'm no letting parked in a folder somewhere on FTP the pictures to can use them.

Testing 1.5.4 - Fresh Install

1.5.4 test - Upgrade 1.4.7 used local archive under more options (expert mode)

same result after upgrading to 1.4.10.0 using same method

Can not upgrade from 1.4.7 to 1.5.4 receive error below, tried twice.

[Ajax / Server Error] textStatus: "error" errorThrown:"Internal Server Error" jqXHR: ""

Has anyone successfully upgraded from 1.4.9.or 10, has any one else tried the local archive under more options rather then updating manually.

PROBLEM 1:

I've switched in debug mode, but everytime I try to change a single things of a product, and then click on save the changes i got the message:

[Debug] This page has moved

Please use the following URL instead....

Have you got the same problem? Could it be a configuration problem? I've tried a new installation but the problem seems to be the same.

Any idea?

Thanks

Test on fresh 1.5.4RC with new products

VAT 21%

product 1 - price with VAT - 0.06Ls

product 2 - price with VAT - 0.07ls

product 3 - price with VAT - 2.70ls

Same bug as it was in 1.5.3.1

-_-

not going to test further before this isn't solved.

post-293204-0-20706000-1363108642_thumb.png

post-293204-0-27011700-1363108655_thumb.png

Test on fresh 1.5.4RC with new products

VAT 21%

product 1 - price with VAT - 0.06Ls

product 2 - price with VAT - 0.07ls

product 3 - price with VAT - 2.70ls

Same bug as it was in 1.5.3.1

-_-

not going to test further before this isn't solved.

Yes, i have same problem. VAT is incorrect like in 1.5.3.1

Hopefully when it fixed?

I'd also say, the latter, the better ;)

Was the "2 discounts get the same amount, even if different" bug fixed? haven't had the chance to test this. Basically, in 1.5.3.1 if I add 2 different discounts to the cart, they get the same amount of the first I added

Hello all, I will be sending each of you who requested 1.5.4 RC a new package. We still do not want to distribute the file or link publicly .

UPDATED: Okay, I went through the E-mail list and sent the file through E-mail. Make sure you use the correct one, they look very similar (sorry). the zip file is named " prestashop_1.5.4.0(1).zip "

If by any chance I missed you, feel free to let me know and I apologize in advance.

i got two emails from you with attached file named "prestashop_1.5.4.0 (1).zip"

I believe, we need to use one in latest email? :D

So, no big improvements on tax calculation, if price for customer group is with VAT

FO price excl vat still have problems as well

post-293204-0-72928300-1363273876_thumb.png

post-293204-0-99125800-1363273885_thumb.png

post-293204-0-52135800-1363273894_thumb.png

post-293204-0-07373700-1363274356_thumb.png

post-293204-0-36171700-1363277820_thumb.png

Edited by Benjamin Utterback (see edit history)

There's some bug with 1.5.4 RC version regarding translations:

I noticed there's change in the installed module translations page - now you can only translate FO visible fields and obviously everything else is going in BO translation but I removed every string there (I want my BO in English no matter what) and there's few pieces of code (like for example live edit) where the strings are still applied (those moved strings are removed from Installed modules translations but are missing now from BO translations page)

I even tried removing Bulgarian language, then making it again, not importing it from your server but uploading it myself from package I made earlier and happens exactly the same thing.

Latest 1.5.4. RC "2" from today, clearly installed and no mods done.

Screens:

post-358365-0-87440700-1363286362_thumb.jpg

post-358365-0-67471000-1363286363_thumb.jpg

Fresh Install:

No change here either with newest 1.5.4.0 (1), live edit still does not function and strange message still apears on product entry page.

Upgrade 1.4.10 - 1.5.4.0.(1):

With the new file the upgrade does not fail and does a full upgrade.

However the second I tried to enable force compile the page failed to HTTP 500 error and the test site was lost.

Going to try uploading the some files to see if I can gain access again, I had this error one time before and after loading Admin, Classes and Controllers I was able to access the BO but anytime I tried to enable force compile the same issue appeared.

This only happens on the upgrade I also have a fresh install and that is fine.

If I try to enter the BO through the saved link I get this message.

Upgrade test site lost, no amount of uploading files seems to help I tried changing force compile in the DB loaded configuration table from working 1.5.4 fresh install makes no diff.

Here is the message with error reporting turned on.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Shop::initialize() in /hermes/bosweb26d/b1447/ipg.myshop/shop3/config/config.inc.php on line 90

This is line 90: $context->shop = Shop::initialize();

I will give a little time in case someone else has a answer before deleting and starting over.

Think I will try a fresh install of 1.4.10 upgrade that and see if this happens.

If it does not I know it is something with my 1.4 site.

For the latest RC from today the live edit of module positions work (they modules are 'drag-able').

Clean install of 1.5.4RC(2)

Was this sent to you by Benjamine or did you download as a zip on github.

The file that was sent to me was named prestashop 1.5.4.0.(1) sent today and the live edit will not work also a clean install.

Very odd I have four installs a 1.4.7 live site no issues a 1.4.7 test site upgraded to 1.4.10.0 no issues.

Another 1.4.10.0 site I updated to 1.5.4.0(1) failed upon enabling force compile, in the 1.5.4.0(1) fresh install site I can not get the live edit to work.

I tried with Chrome, IE and Firefox same result I treid with PHP.ini ver 5.2 and 5.3 same result.

If it matters I am hosted on Ipage.

When I try to drag a module I get the can't sign (circle w/slash) I cant even delete a module the page refreshes and the module is still there.

When I click on close live edit in the upper left I get this message {"hasError" : false, "errors" : ""}

Goggle chromes console reveals these errors:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

Uncaught ReferenceError: ad is not defined

More issues with upgrade, Fresh install of 1.4.10.0 then upgraded through one click upgrade, local archive and similar issue as before.

This time I checked both live edit and force compile both were Ok, I left force compile on and cache off and upgraded to 1.5.4.0(1) and with any page I tried to visit I got the HTTP 500 error.

One Click ver. 1.0.12

I also received this error upon upgrading but once I clicked on another tab I got the 500 error and could not get back to the One click upgrade to roll back.

[ERROR] PHP 1.5.0.4 /* PHP:update_mailalerts_add_column_idshop(); */ 1 - unable to create column id_shop (Table 'shop3.pr_mailalert_customer_oos' doesn't exist)

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.4.0 1091 in ALTER TABLE `pr_stock_available` DROP INDEX `product_sqlstock`: Can't DROP 'product_sqlstock'; check that column/key exists

Warning detected during upgrade.

More Issues with 1.5.4.0, tried a new upgrade from 1.4.7 to 1.5.4 and the upgrade went OK with the exception the the upgrader did not disable non-native modules as I had selected.

Live edit still did not function just as in the fresh install.

None of the images showed in the FO until I regenerated thumbnails.

Cart still sows Free Shipping and this was supposed to have been fixed, guess not.

The FO categories still did not show the + sign next to the categories with sub-categories.

Home featured was all over the place was able to fix this issue with a reset.

In the product view the right side description was half behind the product image, I have seen this in other versions of 1.5 when upgrading but was able to fix by editing css files.

As before I had 1 major issue that has disabled the entire installation both FO & BO are non functioning and giving HTTP 500 error.

This time I wanted to edit the css file for the right description described above but found that I had ccc enabled, went to BO and set all CCC to use CSS so I could see the CSS files with the developer tool.

As soon as I changed and clicked save both FO and BO give HTTP 500 error.

So another test site lost, Not sure what to do at this point these issues make it next to impossible to do any testing.

More Issues with 1.5.4.0, tried a new upgrade from 1.4.7 to 1.5.4 and the upgrade went OK with the exception the the upgrader did not disable non-native modules as I had selected.

Live edit still did not function just as in the fresh install.

None of the images showed in the FO until I regenerated thumbnails.

Cart still sows Free Shipping and this was supposed to have been fixed, guess not.

The FO categories still did not show the + sign next to the categories with sub-categories.

Home featured was all over the place was able to fix this issue with a reset.

In the product view the right side description was half behind the product image, I have seen this in other versions of 1.5 when upgrading but was able to fix by editing css files.

As before I had 1 major issue that has disabled the entire installation both FO & BO are non functioning and giving HTTP 500 error.

This time I wanted to edit the css file for the right description described above but found that I had ccc enabled, went to BO and set all CCC to use CSS so I could see the CSS files with the developer tool.

As soon as I changed and clicked save both FO and BO give HTTP 500 error.

So another test site lost, Not sure what to do at this point these issues make it next to impossible to do any testing.

This may be an issue with the upgrade process I used or with the One click module not sure.

Reported the HTTP 500 error on the forge and it seems the upgrade was not correctly implemented by the module.

There were still files left from the upgrade that should have been deleted namely the classes/db.php has been moved to class/db/db.php after correcting this and a few other folders with left over files I am able to access the BO & FO.

I am also able to change the force compile and CCC without any issues.

Live edit still does not function for me.

Edited by tdr170 (see edit history)

There's some bug with 1.5.4 RC version regarding translations:

I noticed there's change in the installed module translations page - now you can only translate FO visible fields and obviously everything else is going in BO translation but I removed every string there (I want my BO in English no matter what) and there's few pieces of code (like for example live edit) where the strings are still applied (those moved strings are removed from Installed modules translations but are missing now from BO translations page)

I even tried removing Bulgarian language, then making it again, not importing it from your server but uploading it myself from package I made earlier and happens exactly the same thing.

Latest 1.5.4. RC "2" from today, clearly installed and no mods done.

Screens:

Come on guys? Am I the only one with such problem here???

This is major issue with the 1.5.4 and I would be unable to build my shop on it.

Lets compare bg lang files (in this comparison module productcomments):

1.5.3.1 file

global $_MODULE;
$_MODULE = array();
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments-extra_7c3b0e9898b88deee7ea75aafd2e37e2'] = 'Средна оценка';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments-extra_a71a0229e164fecdcde3c4e0f40473fa'] = 'Прочетете потребителски мнения';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments-extra_7966126831926ad29c528b239d69f855'] = 'Напишете свое ревю';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_b91c4e8b229a399a3bc911d352524a9b'] = 'Коментари за продуктите';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_9918811c511f3481c085e46c07ab5da8'] = 'Позволява на потребителите да пишат ревюта.';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_c888438d14855d7d96a2724ee9c306bd'] = 'Настройките са обновени';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_1bb54e382f7dbdb260f0aa6b42bb624b'] = 'Критерият е създаден';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_e6ea19ae2eb9447f98c7ed74227bb4a3'] = 'Полето Име е задължително поне в';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_21b0922096daf5c742cc98986d857cc1'] = 'Критерия е обновен';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_e140a9c4fcfa0aad7af83f65e577c287'] = 'Критерия е добавен';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_254f642527b45bc260048e30704edb39'] = 'Настройка';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_9ca2adc05abbe3cc0a659a16fd7d5edc'] = 'Всички коментари трябва да бъдат одобрени от наш служител.';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_00d23a76e43b46dae9ec7aa9dcbebb32'] = 'Разрешено';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_b9f5c797ebbf55adccdd8539a65a0241'] = 'Забранено';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_66b06316f84eb73075bca0e27f2a5581'] = 'Позволи коментари от гости';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_2e53b6c4c0d39a73718342ab2366ae37'] = 'Минимално време между 2 коментара от един и същ потребител';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_783e8e29e6a8c3e22baa58a19420eb4f'] = 'секунди';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_c9cc8cce247e49bae79f15173ce97354'] = 'Запази';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_0a36c5f3ea6825804e6b4314c4084a12'] = 'Модерирай Коментарите';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_a517747c3d12f99244ae598910d979c5'] = 'Автор';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_0be8406951cdfda82f00f79328cf4efc'] = 'Коментар';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_df644ae155e79abf54175bd15d75f363'] = 'Име на продукта';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_06df33001c1d7187fdd81ea1f5b277aa'] = 'Действия';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_c4408d335012a56ff58937d78050efad'] = 'Приеми';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_f2a6c498fb90ee345d997f888fce3b18'] = 'Изтрии';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_8bf0c707232d63bf83b4b2467d2df41a'] = 'Избор:';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_d00b7f656273a495f555bead0248d6f5'] = 'В момента няма повече коментари за валидиране.';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_82bd3dd5eb07bcc37a9649cbb1a5fd33'] = 'Докладвани коментари';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_5e04c941e38f97252e3ed00af80447a2'] = 'В момента няма коментари.';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_7799b301b44c329fc9ec6a3a9c1905e0'] = 'Добави нов критерий за коментар';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_7753ab38f8e113e8af65ab1241331625'] = 'Може да добавите няколко критерия, за да улесните вашите клиенти с тяхното ревя. Например - ефиктивност, дизайн.';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_bc58d00e1e42de31a8e58f8dc7d9bdc7'] = 'Може да добавите нов критерий по-долу:';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_49ee3087348e8d44e1feda1917443987'] = 'Име';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_f255b686708be7c5082cd3f5bab872c1'] = 'Приложи за';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_4d3d769b812b6faa6b76e1a8abaece2d'] = 'Активен';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_f1d04e02f02d1f13450ae56f213a93f2'] = 'Промени този критерий';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_9be4d6372a6487e90d8f153c66c1499d'] = 'Добави този критерий';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_21a512e9d635e82fc7c7077fc880988b'] = 'Критерий';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_a1fa27779242b4902f7ae3bdd5c6d508'] = 'Вид';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_ec53a8c4f07baed5d8825072c89799be'] = 'Статус';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_7dce122004969d56ae2e0245cb754d35'] = 'Промени';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_6556e73b0255c988d9fe70141f1d4bd9'] = 'Само критерии отнасящи се за категории или продукти могат да бъдат настройвани по-долу:';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_a942d4abf908e5f708ec4dfaa949065e'] = 'Избери критерий';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_068f80c7519d0528fb08e82137a72131'] = 'Продукти';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_af1b98adf7f686b84cd0b443e022b7a0'] = 'Категории';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_b718adec73e04ce3ec720dd11a06a308'] = 'ID';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_b9aefa40a54680bb258f9f9569290fae'] = 'Име на продукта';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_99121ab27aaa7472cfada9071c5ba434'] = 'Име на категорията';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_729a51874fe901b092899e9e8b31c97a'] = 'Сигурен ли сте?';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_4494d00c901c9e22ff3b953177205cea'] = 'Сигерун ли сте, че искате да докладвате този коментар?';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_4b3b9db8c9784468094acde0f8bf7071'] = 'Качество';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_b5c82723bd85856358f9a376bc613998'] = '%1$d от %2$d човека смятат, че това ревю е полезно.';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_39630ad6ee79b8653ea89194cdb45bec'] = 'Беше ли полезен този коментар за Вас?';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_a6105c0a611b41b08f1209506350279e'] = 'да';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_7fa3b767c460b54a2be4d49030b349c7'] = 'не';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_28b3b1e564a00f572c5d4e21da986d49'] = 'Докладвай нарушение';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_fbe2625bf3673be380d043a4bf873f28'] = 'Напишете първи Вашето ревю';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_08621d00a3a801b9159a11b8bbd69f89'] = 'В момента няма потребителски мнения.';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_7966126831926ad29c528b239d69f855'] = 'Напишете Вашето ревю';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_b78a3223503896721cca1303f776159b'] = 'Заглавие';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_221e705c06e231636fdbccfdd14f4d5c'] = 'Вашето име';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_70397c4b252a5168c5ec003931cea215'] = 'Задължителни полета';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_94966d90747b97d1f0f206c98a8b1ac3'] = 'Изпрати';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_e81c4e4f2b7b93b481e13a8553c2ae1b'] = 'или';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_ea4788705e6873b424c65e91c2846b19'] = 'Откажи';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>products-comparison_8413c683b4b27cc3f4dbd4c90329d8ba'] = 'Коментари';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>products-comparison_b1897515d548a960afe49ecf66a29021'] = 'Средно';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>products-comparison_bc976f6c3405523cde61f63a7cbe224b'] = 'виж коментарите';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>tab_8413c683b4b27cc3f4dbd4c90329d8ba'] = 'Коментари';

and 1.5.4 file

global $_MODULE;
$_MODULE = array();
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_4494d00c901c9e22ff3b953177205cea'] = 'Сигурни ли сте, че искате да докладвате този коментар?';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_4b3b9db8c9784468094acde0f8bf7071'] = 'Качество';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_b5c82723bd85856358f9a376bc613998'] = '%1$d от %2$d посетителя смятат, че това ревю е полезно.';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_39630ad6ee79b8653ea89194cdb45bec'] = 'Беше ли полезен този коментар за Вас?';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_a6105c0a611b41b08f1209506350279e'] = 'да';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_7fa3b767c460b54a2be4d49030b349c7'] = 'не';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_28b3b1e564a00f572c5d4e21da986d49'] = 'Докладвайте нарушение';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_fbe2625bf3673be380d043a4bf873f28'] = 'Напишете първи Вашето ревю';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_08621d00a3a801b9159a11b8bbd69f89'] = 'В момента няма потребителски мнения.';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_7966126831926ad29c528b239d69f855'] = 'Напишете Вашето ревю';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_b78a3223503896721cca1303f776159b'] = 'Заглавие';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_0be8406951cdfda82f00f79328cf4efc'] = 'Коментар';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_221e705c06e231636fdbccfdd14f4d5c'] = 'Вашето име';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_70397c4b252a5168c5ec003931cea215'] = 'Задължителни полета';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_94966d90747b97d1f0f206c98a8b1ac3'] = 'Изпрати';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_e81c4e4f2b7b93b481e13a8553c2ae1b'] = 'или';
$_MODULE['<{productcomments}prestashop>productcomments_ea4788705e6873b424c65e91c2846b19'] = 'Откажи';

As you see many of the lines are simply missing.

1.5.4 bg lang file was downloaded from the server (because import from 1.5.3.1 gave an error) and I replaced all the FO and Installed modules fields that was appearing with appropriate values but many more are missing.

I continue to have untranslatable bits on FO because of that!

Hello all,

Another version of the 1.5.4 is available for testing. I will do my best to send it to everybody. Let me know if the E-mail did not go though or if I missed you.

The only file that should be tested now is called, "prestashop_1.5.4.0 (3)"

Please PM me, if you do not have that file and wish to test 1.5.4. I will send it to you in an E-mail.

Installation in English:

25%

Create default shop and languages

Cannot install language "English (English)"

An error occured during installation...

EDITED: Installation in Russian:

1. ok Файл settings.inc создан
  2. ok Таблицы для базы данных созданы
  3. ok Магазин по умолчанию и язык по умолчанию созданы
  4. error Таблица для базы данных создана (Can't make tables in database)

EDITED2:

Russian - step 3 error

EDITED4:

FRENCH WORKED... c'mon...............

Edited by Tomin (see edit history)

After fast testing -

TAXES SOLVED!!

ADDING VOUCHER in BO WORKS!!!

ADDING received payment information - works without errors!

Some bug I got - Order from BO with some % discount. Add partial payment, add additional product to order. Totals and discounts is recalculated, discount amount in used voucher box isn't changed.

INVOICE bug - on invoice totals, discounts, taxes etc is correct. We still have rounding problem 0.01 in tax_tab

EMAILS - check emails in other languages. Possibly without HTML formatting

Edited by Tomin (see edit history)

Hello all,

Another version of the 1.5.4 is available for testing. I will do my best to send it to everybody. Let me know if the E-mail did not go though or if I missed you.

The only file that should be tested now is called, "prestashop_1.5.4.0 (3)"

Please PM me, if you do not have that file and wish to test 1.5.4. I will send it to you in an E-mail.

Did not receive or maybe I messed it up there was an email that was taking a long time and I thought Outlook was hung so I closed it and lost the mail. Please resend or send if that was not the case. oooooooops. lol

Yes strange since I have several bugs that have yet to be addressed form 1.5.4.0 (1) (2).

Most are not huge issues and the two that are were upgrades from 1.4.7 most don't really effect the function but are problems none the less.

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-8421

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-8420

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-8418

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-8399

Taxes have still not been fixed for US customers in destination states as a zip range is not a proper way to address surtax associated with counties. (still using 1.4 as my store just because of this)

I have posted three times about this on the forge starting last August and have not been assigned or are just being ignored.

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-6233

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-6091

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-3757