Wrong Product Size Appears In Size Field

Hello,

I have the following problem with Prestashop (Alysum) since I started to use it:

In FO customer select some product size from the drop down menu with sizes (capture) and in the white size filed it shows the selected size but when press BUY button, then different size(bigger) goes in the cart.

I tried this with default theme and the following situation: in FO select product size from the drop-down menu in product page but in the little white field(that indicates the current size selected) another size appears, not the one that I chose.

Always when I try to select size for a second time for the same product, then it shows the correct size, so the problem is only with the first selection of attribute.

What might be the reason for this and how can I fix?

Thank you!

post-487478-0-84173200-1361526087_thumb.jpg

Now something different happens- in FO I choose a size of a product (different from the default size) and it shows that this size is out of stock (which is not true)- this is only with the first selection. When I choose the same size for second time- then it shows that this size is available and the correct size goes in the cart.

This is very bad because every time when customer choose his/her size- label PRODUCT SIZE OUT OF STOCK appears- in this way they can`t buy anything because they see that their size is not available!!!

Pleaseee, helpp!