PrestaShopWebserviceExecption - HTTP Error 302

All,

I have had a storefront running for some time and updating the catalog using Prestashop WebService.

Recently, while running an import script I received a Fatal Error (see below) that appears to be sourced from a failure in the PrestaShopWebservice->get( ) function call.

My initial expectation is that this would have been an Apache server failing to send the response, but from what I can tell everything on the Apache server is configured correctly, and has been running with no changes to server configuration for over a year.

I am asking for any help towards isolating the real issue as to why the Webservice failed in this instance?

Lastly, I do know that my Presatshop was upgraded from 1.4.9- to 1.5.3- about 6 months ago , but so I am certain that the upgrade would have had no cause for this failure, EXCEPT PERHAPS that the version of Webservice itself (as a module) should need replacing...??? This is just a theory / question. I don't know if that should even be a concern, or is even possible -but I got the idea from noticing a version verification control function within the php webservice configuraiton...but I doubt that really is why the Fatal Error below is occurring.

Please help! Thank You!!!

( ! ) Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopWebserviceException' with message 'This call to PrestaShop Web Services returned an unexpected HTTP status of:302' in C:\wamp\www\ArcheryWorldUSA\Scripts\prestashop\PSWebServiceLibrary.php on line 93 ( ! ) PrestaShopWebserviceException: This call to PrestaShop Web Services returned an unexpected HTTP status of:302 in C:\wamp\www\ArcheryWorldUSA\Scripts\prestashop\PSWebServiceLibrary.php on line 93 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0019 172008 {main}( ) ..\prestashop_import.php:0 2 0.0379 227880 ImportController->DoImport( ) ..\prestashop_import.php:223 3 0.0379 228552 Convert->XML2Product( ) ..\prestashop_import.php:216 4 1.0660 3669624 Convert->GetByResourceId( ) ..\prestashop_import.php:132 5 1.0661 3670432 PrestaShopWebservice->get( ) ..\prestashop_import.php:44 6 1.2883 3672224 PrestaShopWebservice->checkStatusCode( ) ..\PSWebServiceLibrary.php:277

APACHE LOG FILE:

[sat Jan 26 12:24:45 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopWebserviceException' with message 'This call to PrestaShop Web Services returned an unexpected HTTP status of:302' in C:\\wamp\\www\\ArcheryWorldUSA\\Scripts\\prestashop\\PSWebServiceLibrary.php:93\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\wamp\\www\\ArcheryWorldUSA\\Scripts\\prestashop\\PSWebServiceLibrary.php(277): PrestaShopWebservice->checkStatusCode(302)\n#1 C:\\wamp\\www\\ArcheryWorldUSA\\Scripts\\prestashop\\prestashop_import.php(44): PrestaShopWebservice->get(Array)\n#2 C:\\wamp\\www\\ArcheryWorldUSA\\Scripts\\prestashop\\prestashop_import.php(132): Convert->GetByResourceId(Object(PrestaShopWebservice), 'AA02')\n#3 C:\\wamp\\www\\ArcheryWorldUSA\\Scripts\\prestashop\\prestashop_import.php(216): Convert->XML2Product('../files/simple...', Object(ConvertOptions))\n#4 C:\\wamp\\www\\ArcheryWorldUSA\\Scripts\\prestashop\\prestashop_import.php(223): ImportController->DoImport()\n#5 {main}\n thrown in C:\\wamp\\www\\ArcheryWorldUSA\\Scripts\\prestashop\\PSWebServiceLibrary.php on line 93

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i have done a bit of debug.

first in the webservice library, i have added this status code 302 to the function that throws errors:

protected function checkStatusCode($status_code)
{
$error_label = 'This call to PrestaShop Web Services failed and returned an HTTP status of %d. That means: %s.';
switch($status_code)
{
case 200: case 201: case 302: break;
case 204: throw new PrestaShopWebserviceException(sprintf($error_label, $status_code, 'No content'));break;
case 400: throw new PrestaShopWebserviceException(sprintf($error_label, $status_code, 'Bad Request'));break;
case 401: throw new PrestaShopWebserviceException(sprintf($error_label, $status_code, 'Unauthorized'));break;
case 404: throw new PrestaShopWebserviceException(sprintf($error_label, $status_code, 'Not Found'));break;
case 405: throw new PrestaShopWebserviceException(sprintf($error_label, $status_code, 'Method Not Allowed'));break;
case 500: throw new PrestaShopWebserviceException(sprintf($error_label, $status_code, 'Internal Server Error'));break;
default: throw new PrestaShopWebserviceException('This call to PrestaShop Web Services returned an unexpected HTTP status of:' . $status_code);
}
}

just to go ahead.

then i have modified the 
function parseXML($response)

to let it return the xml in any case.

i'll update when i got something new.

digging some more, it seems that there are some problems with the encoding, i mean, in the 302 response, there is a "location" parameter, which, if i put in the browser, bring me to an empty xml, but if i decode the url, but putting the brackets, all looks fine and the xml is well formed...

i'm trying to undestand where the encoding is done.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...