Bank Wire: unable to confirm my order

hi every one here,

please need help concerning this issue.

i uses bank wire payment method, after upgrading to 1.5.3.1, i discovered that after a customer has login and is ready to make payment,that is obtain my payment particulars to enable him make paymet through his bank.

The payment tab would read information like this below:

"Bank wire account information will be displayed on the next page".

"Please confirm your order by clicking 'I confirm my order".

Imediately you click on it, it will show a blank page on the browser, if you refresh it again it will come with information like this:

"cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"

i have disabled the cart rule and reconfigured my bank wire thinking that the fault is from their but it did not work.

Please help if there is any one with solution to this problem, am relatively new to prestashop.

Edited by thementor2 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi,

I got it working by uninstalling, deleting and installing again the Bankwire module. When you delete it the module will be gone from the modules folder. So you will have to download the latest version of prestashop and copy the Bankwire's module folder again into your shop modules folder.

Back into the modules page of my back office i tried to install. This gave me an error and the module did not work at all. The error was produced by an existing file called PaymentModule.php that somehow appeared in /override/classes ( i found a tip here : http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-249 although this was fixing the paypal module)

So... i renamed the paymentmodule.php to something else (paymentmoduleOLD.php) and tried installation of the module again.

This time the module installation was successful. filled up again all the info in the configuration fields and the module is back installed and working nice.

Now i get redirected to the order confirmation page after the payment process.

hope this helps

jp

hi jp,

thanks for your concern and effort in trying to help me fix this error.

however, i have tried all the steps you listed out and even the site you referred me but non of those steps worked.

i tested it with check it was the same error "cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"

i have tested it over and over before replying this post with the same error

when i check my IE this is what i saw <div id="ajax_confirmation" style="display:none"></div>

<div id="ajaxBox" style="display:none"></div>

please i will appreciate any help from any one.

Thanks

hi prestashop team,

am still waiting for a reply to the above question.

does any one knows the way out? i will appreciate if any one can provide me an answer.

You can check out the site here http://resoure.mentorandprotege.net and test it and see the challenge a am facing

Thanks

hi prestashop Team

i complained about bank wire that it is not working. Non of you could provide me with an answer to that. however, after a long days of battling with it i was able to discover the problem why it was not working for some persons.

The problem is this: the developer only configure the states in America living the other states in other countries of the world. So if you place an order using any other country other than America, the bank wire will show a blank page or "cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart". but if you use American address the order will be processed.

Now haven known this, the question i want to ask any one that is willing to provide me an answer is this: Will this same problem occure if i have to use any payment gateway, because i can not be able to configure or code all those state into my store before i can start to make sells.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

• 10 months later...