update fancybox size in product page

Hi

I have a question about the modification of the fancybox size.

On the product page, when I click on my image a fancybox appear with size 363px / 600px.

But my image is more large So I see it smaller.

Do you how i can modify this size of the fancybox ?

Best Regards,

christophe

post-393851-0-42611100-1354371433_thumb.png

I am so surprised and disappointed with the lack of support here. Image of what you are selling is everything! if I am selling used guitars, my customers are going to want to see every nick and scratch! I do not want the image to be resized in fancybox or thickbox! I cannot believe no one knows how to disable this in prestashop 1.5

• 1 year later...

I know this is late replay but if anyone needs to fix this here is the solution:

You need to update your jQuery settings in fancybox so the image is not resized to the size of fancybox container. To do so edit jquery.fancybox.js file that is located in [YOUR SHOP]/js/jquery/plugins/fancybox. Change the settings from fitToView:!0 to fitToView:!1

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I know this is late replay but if anyone needs to fix this here is the solution:

You need to update your jQuery settings in fancybox so the image is not resized to the size of fancybox container. To do so edit jquery.fancybox.js file that is located in [YOUR SHOP]/js/jquery/plugins/fancybox. Change the settings from fitToView:!0 to fitToView:!1

thanks worked for me.

• 4 months later...

I'm not exactly sure what this is supposed to accomplish. By changing this setting did not seem to do anything for me? I am using 1.6.09. Fancybox/Thickbox/Imagesize/Space around image all seems to stay the same. I Really wish I could find a solution to resize my Thickbox dynamically to fit the size of the image not leaving blank white space around smaller images and not resizing larger images. I am searching and searching, still no solution. I cannot believe this is not requested more and still am stuck with such an archaic pop up feature which forces me to keep all images at a smaller size, so smaller images do not have huge amounts of blank white space around but then doesn't allow customers to see the nice full detail of larger images. Manually enlarging smaller images is not a good solution either. Also am very surprised I do not even see a paid module which fixes this. Would love to finally be able to offer a solution for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It appears I have just found a solution (for my issue, anyway). Here is the link: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/147027-upload-product-images-for-fancybox-with-width-and-height-set-to-0-in-preferences/ I am using 1.6.09 and so far, all I have had to do is change thickbox size to 0 in Preferences>Images, then rebuild thumbnails. Now my thickbox window is resizing dynamically and images only resize to fit the screen. So far, when I upload new images, there is no error (as mentioned in link) and everything seems to be working fine.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It appears I have just found a solution (for my issue, anyway). Here is the link: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/147027-upload-product-images-for-fancybox-with-width-and-height-set-to-0-in-preferences/ I am using 1.6.09 and so far, all I have had to do is change thickbox size to 0 in Preferences>Images, then rebuild thumbnails. Now my thickbox window is resizing dynamically and images only resize to fit the screen. So far, when I upload new images, there is no error (as mentioned in link) and everything seems to be working fine.

could you explain steps to do it in 1.6.0.5? thank you