[Solved] Trying to change colour of background in (read) Terms Of Service fancybox...help required!

Hi guys I really hope someone can help me, it seems like such a simple thing to do but I've tried editing loads of different lines of code today and I just can't seem to find the correct one!

During checkout, there is an option to have the customer agree to your terms of service with a checkbox before placing an order, and there is also a link to these terms before agreeing.

When the link is clicked it opens what I believe is a fancybox or thickbox containing all the terms and conditions.

However, the background of this box is white. I need it to be black, since my entire website is black and the text is in white. Therefore, all that can be read without clicking and dragging the entire box are the headings.

Can anyone tell me what lines of code I need to edit and where to find them to have a black background instead of a white background in the box?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to your advice!

post-300970-0-55996700-1351977513_thumb.jpg

Edited by Skazz (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Skazz, I`m looking for the same.

I only found this, I hope it will be usefull for you.

In global css (line 107 in my case) you can change:

/* text **************************************************************************************** */

p {padding-bottom:20px;}

for:

/* text **************************************************************************************** */

p {padding-bottom:20px;background-color:#000;}

Note that this is not the best solution, but may help

Sorry about my english :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...