[SOLVED] UPS Carrier Module - not finding it

I cannot find the Prestashop-developed UPS Carrier module in my Prestashop back-end.

I am working from a 3rd party developer's Prestashop install, so it's possible they uninstalled it, but I doubt that.

Additionally, I cannot find the UPS Carrier module on the Prestashop module shop pages, nor any links to where to download it doing some web searches.

If anyone could provide a link to where to download / install this module, that'd be much appreciated.

Hi Benjamin,

I had thought of that, too. I had unpacked a version a few weeks ago, and it didn't have it. It looks like the 1.4.9 download does have it. (Weird.) I'm going to put the module in ... I'll update once I finish that.

Okay ... I had been getting an unspecified "not enough memory to load all modules" warning, but it didn't actually *list* the modules that were not being shown. I deleted a bunch that were never going to be used, and now more show up - including ... UPS.

As to why the previous vanilla-install version I downloaded for comparison didn't have UPS ... who knows?

Thanks for replying. Hopefully this will help another user.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Prestashopers,

Someone knows where find UPS carrier for PS 1.6.0.9? Or maybe older module run well?

It's easy install and configure UPS service?

I think it's so difficult....

Thanks,

Miquel

Have you went to your back office>Modules> (filter installed & not installed)>search UPS? I have yet to find any thread on the forum where there's been success configuring it though. Hopefully if we post enough about the subject, we'll get some help.