Can't auto upgrade any version, same error every time.

Here is my Configuration Information from PS

Server information

Prestashop Version: 1.4.8.3

Server information: Linux #1 SMP Tue Mar 27 11:42:17 MSD 2012 x86_64

Server software Version: Apache

PHP Version: 5.2.17

MySQL Version: 5.0.77-log

Store information

URL of your website: hidden :-)

Theme name used: prestashop

Mail information

Mail method: You use your own SMTP parameters

SMTP server: smtp.

SMTP user: Defined

SMTP password: Defined

Encryption: off

Port: 25025

Whenever I try 1-click autoupgrade I get this error and upgrade fails, I am trying to upgrade to 1.4.9.0 final (1.4.9.0)

Javascript error (parseJSON) detected for action "upgradeNow".Starting restoration...

• Like 1

same as BenScoobert..

1.4.8.3 to 1.4.9 with module autoupgrade 0.8.6

getting empty error : [Ajax / Server Error] textStatus: "error" errorThrown:"" jqXHR: ""

at Download complete step.

i get the same thing while trying to get the 1.5.1

Edited by raphw (see edit history)

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for your messages and feedback :)

This upgrade process has been working like a charm with most of the hosting providers, however we do experience several issues depending on your server's configuration.

The 1-click upgrade module has been improved (new version, v0.8.6) and we will continue to take into account your suggestions and issues.

Let me give you some clues to resolve this issue:

- Usually it happens if you have turned on PHP errors (/config/config.inc.php => display_errors)

- It can also happen if your server is returning a 500 error

To resolve this issue, I would suggest that you follow these steps:

Step 1: Make sure you have the latest version of the 1-click upgrade module (v0.8.6 today) and that you have backuped your files and database.

Step 2: Install a debugging tool

- Install Firebug if you are using Firefox, then press F12 and look at the "Console" tab.

The error should appear clearly in this tab and then you could post the screenshot here for some help.

or

- Use the native Google Chrome console if you are using Google Chrome.

In the same way, press F12 then go to "Network" and "XHR" (at the bottom), click on the .php script and the error should appear.

I am attaching two pictures to this topic to illustrate these methods.

Step 3: Upload manually the newest version to your FTP autoupgrade folder

This last week, we helped about 45 stores to upgrade, with various configurations.

Unfortunately, some hosting providers are experiencing issues with the download or unzip operation.

To avoid these two steps during the 1-click upgrade process you can:

a) Download on prestashop.com the version to which you would like to upgrade (let's say 1.4.9.0)

B) Extract it on your computer

c) Upload it to your FTP to: /admin/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop

d) Then, go back to the "1-click upgrade" module and select "More options (expert mode)"

e) Change the channel, instead of "Major release" select "Local directory"

f) Type "1.4.9.0" for "The directory /admin/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop/ will be used for upgrading to version"

g) Click "Save", you should see a confirmation message "Configuration successfully updated"

h) Click "Check if a new version is available", and the "Upgrade PrestaShop now" button should appear

i) Then, you can click on this button and the upgrade process will start, bypassing the download and unzip steps

My PMs inbox was full but it's now resolved. Please let me know if you need some help to perform the upgrade, the PrestaShop team and myself will be glad to assist you :)

Regards,

console-firebug.png

chrome-console.png

• Like 1

Guest cornelm

I follow all those stept and I recive this error in the firegug console. Try to upgrade from 1.4.8.2 to 1.5.1.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">

<html><head>

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>

</head><body>

<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>

<p>The server encountered an internal error or

misconfiguration and was unable to complete

your request.</p>

<p>Please contact the server administrator,

webmaster@myshop and inform them of the time the error occurred,

and anything you might have done that may have

caused the error.</p>

<p>More information about this error may be available

in the server error log.</p>

<p>Additionally, a 404 Not Found

error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p>

<hr>

<address>Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at myshop.com Port 80</address>

</body></html>

"NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://myshooop/myadmin/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php"

It is from my hosting provider? What can I do? Thanks!

Edited by cornelm (see edit history)

Hey Everyone,

This upgrade process has been working like a charm with most of the hosting providers, however we do experience several issues depending on your server's configuration.

The 1-click upgrade module has been improved (new version, v0.8.6) and we will continue to take into account your suggestions and issues.

- Usually it happens if you have turned on PHP errors (/config/config.inc.php => display_errors)

Step 1: Make sure you have the latest version of the 1-click upgrade module (v0.8.6 today) and that you have backuped your files and database.

- Install Firebug if you are using Firefox, then press F12 and look at the "Console" tab.

The error should appear clearly in this tab and then you could post the screenshot here for some help.

or

In the same way, press F12 then go to "Network" and "XHR" (at the bottom), click on the .php script and the error should appear.

This last week, we helped about 45 stores to upgrade, with various configurations.

Unfortunately, some hosting providers are experiencing issues with the download or unzip operation.

a) Download on prestashop.com the version to which you would like to upgrade (let's say 1.4.9.0)

d) Then, go back to the "1-click upgrade" module and select "More options (expert mode)"

f) Type "1.4.9.0" for "The directory /admin/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop/ will be used for upgrading to version"

g) Click "Save", you should see a confirmation message "Configuration successfully updated"

h) Click "Check if a new version is available", and the "Upgrade PrestaShop now" button should appear

i) Then, you can click on this button and the upgrade process will start, bypassing the download and unzip steps

My PMs inbox was full but it's now resolved. Please let me know if you need some help to perform the upgrade, the PrestaShop team and myself will be glad to assist you :)

Regards,

Hi Bruno Leveque,

I'm trying update my prestashop 1.4.9.0 to 1.5.1.0 and i have the same problem like everyone. When i click to button "Upgrade PrestaShop now !" i have this error "Javascript error (parseJSON) detected for action "upgradeNow".Starting restoration...". I'm doing update process exactly like You showed. However this error still prevents finished update process. On the bottom can You see some screenshot from my shop. Have You any resolve for this problem ?

P.S. Really sorry for my uncorrect english, i hope You can understand my post.

Regards,

Screenshots from my shop:

9qgsjt.jpg

24cfu4z.jpg

Edited by holydeceiver (see edit history)

Apparently, the error can not be identified through the debug chrome or firefox. The error appears in the console (Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property 'length' of undefined) is secondary.

The real error occurs here (\prestashop\modules\autoupgrade\AdminSelfUpgrade.php :line 4683) in the parse of the return of AJAX:

req = $.ajax({  ...  ...  success : function(res, textStatus, jqXHR)  {     $("#pleaseWait").hide();     try{        res = $.parseJSON(res);     }     catch(e){        res = {status : "error", nextParams:nextParams};        alert("Javascript error (parseJSON) detected for action \""+action+"\".Starting restoration...");     }     ...     ...});return req;

The value of variable res is:

"<b>Fatal error</b>: Class 'Shop' not found in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop_t2\modules\autoupgrade\AdminSelfUpgrade.php</b> on line <b>377</b>"

Call Stack

index.php:935

$.ajax.success

jquery-1.6.2.min.js:16

f.extend._Deferred.e.resolveWith

jquery-1.6.2.min.js:18

w

jquery-1.6.2.min.js:18

f.support.ajax.f.ajaxTransport.send.d

Scope Variables

Local

I dont know how to solve. Can someone help?

Edited by viniciusasdf (see edit history)

I asked my host to increase php time limit, they did. Now I get this.

All the following points must be ok in order to allow the upgrade. Module version up-to-date (0.8.6) enabled.gif Root directory is fully writable : enabled.gif Shop deactivated : disabled.gif Cache deactivated : enabled.gif PHP time limit 800 seconds : warning.gif Options chosen : enabled.gif

I asked my host to increase php time limit, they did. Now I get this.

All the following points must be ok in order to allow the upgrade. Module version up-to-date (0.8.6) enabled.gif Root directory is fully writable : enabled.gif Shop deactivated : disabled.gif Cache deactivated : enabled.gif PHP time limit 800 seconds : warning.gif Options chosen : enabled.gif

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your feedback :)

Go to "Preferences > Performances" and to the "Cache" section.

Disable the cache and you should be good to go!

Let me know if this helps

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your feedback :)

Go to "Preferences > Performances" and to the "Cache" section.

Disable the cache and you should be good to go!

Let me know if this helps

Same

Javascript error (parseJSON) detected for action "upgradeNow".Starting restoration...

That cross is for shop deactivation, I close shop before trying

• Like 1

>>> c) Upload it to your FTP to: /admin/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop

LOL we renamed this folder just after installation )))

Renaming the 'admin' folder is fine. I think everyone does that.

I think what they means is upload it to /your_new_admin_folder/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop

Not sure that will make much difference to the Javascript error though.

My guess would be to uninstall the AutoUpgrade module, then delete it. Check on your server that the module folder has gone. Not sure if the one in /your_new_admin_folder/ should get deleted too.

Then reinstall the latest version from the PrestShop site.

My next step for my Ajax and Internal Server Error during DB update problem is to try on a local WAMP server that I can set the max_execution_time. Hope this will work.

Be careful.

Following the issues I had, Bruno got in touch with me to see if we could sort it out and he could maybe learn from my issues to assist in making future updates.

It was very kind of him and I am grateful for his assistance as my level of php knowledge is minimal.

However, since the upgrade my site is not usable, so far the issues I have are, the template changed, images won't resize, Modules menu will not load, position menu will not load, the new mobile version has so many errors it won't work, payment menu won't load, stock menu is inaccessible.

MY SHOP IS NOW CLOSED until I sort this. So my best advice to all of you is not to upgrade yet, it is not ready and you will end up with a shop that is not usable. I wish I had not upgraded, the latest is not always the greatest and I think those with better php understanding than me can run ahead and beta test it, I'll be upgrading about a month after a release from now on.

BenScoobert, can't you go back to a backup? If your site is broken then I imagine a new update is unlikely to fix your problem. I do not envy your situation.

I've been struggling with this update since 1.5 was released. I am running it on a test domain. I did get a fully working update once. I went back to backup to run update again so I could document what I did to then run on the live site and it has failed ever since. Just lucky on that one time I guess but I think it's a limit on the server more than a problem with the script.

Just remember if you have anything in the override folder or customised any core functions you would be best to disable them. The way I see it is the closer your shop is to a default setup, the more likely the update is to succeed.

But then my update isn't working so what do I know.

On the up side - I know my backup and restore routines work :>

BenScoobert, can't you go back to a backup? If your site is broken then I imagine a new update is unlikely to fix your problem. I do not envy your situation.

I've been struggling with this update since 1.5 was released. I am running it on a test domain. I did get a fully working update once. I went back to backup to run update again so I could document what I did to then run on the live site and it has failed ever since. Just lucky on that one time I guess but I think it's a limit on the server more than a problem with the script.

Just remember if you have anything in the override folder or customised any core functions you would be best to disable them. The way I see it is the closer your shop is to a default setup, the more likely the update is to succeed.

But then my update isn't working so what do I know.

On the up side - I know my backup and restore routines work :>

I don't have a backup of the site as it was, these errors were introduced when the upgrade soled, it was working fine before.

I'm considering a reinstall and restoring the database, not what i want to do but options are limited. I see this being a week of my life wasted

I don't have a backup of the site as it was, these errors were introduced when the upgrade soled, it was working fine before.

I'm considering a reinstall and restoring the database, not what i want to do but options are limited. I see this being a week of my life wasted

Hello,

I had the same problem, i update 1.4.7.3 --> 1.4.9.0 and come error...

"Javascript error (parseJSON) detected for action "upgradeNow".Starting restoration..."

I did this, go to modules --> 1-click upgrade and disable it, next install 1-click upgrade and it works and not say error..

Hello,

I had the same problem, i update 1.4.7.3 --> 1.4.9.0 and come error...

"Javascript error (parseJSON) detected for action "upgradeNow".Starting restoration..."

I did this, go to modules --> 1-click upgrade and disable it, next install 1-click upgrade and it works and not say error..

And instal new 1Click upgrade- AutoUpgrade module 0.9.0

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools-prestashop-modules/5496-autoupgrade.html

I tried a roll back about 10 seconds before Bruno suggested a restore from host server would be quicker :-)

So the rollback failed, I got in touch with the hosting company and all is restored, my plan now is to have a test setup to trial updates on, lesson learned, regular backups too!!

I don't want to sound like I'm slating prestashop or Bruno, just want others to see what might happen and know whether you can deal with it. For my level of php knowledge a "1 click autoupgrade" sounded great, the reality of it is that it is not 1 click and you need to know in advance before doing it on a live shop. Next week I'll look into cloning my setup and testing upgrades.

Will post back my results.

@ ecomlearning:

Prestashop saves a backupped version of your previous version in the subdirectory admin\autoupgrade\backup. You might consider to download these files, unzip them and reconstruct your shop from them on a testcomputer. The database is stored in a separate file compressed with bzip.

Hello,

I'm unable to even try upgrading because of the php time limit:

The PHP time limit is high or disabled (Current value: 300 seconds)

300 seconds (unblocked for one hour, 10 times a year.. so I need to be careful with that) is "all" my hosting service (infomaniak.com) allows .. shouldn't that be sufficient ?!?

Is there any way to trick the auto-upgrader to accept this limitation?

If not, what other solution do I have.. changing providers? Forgetting about Prestashop and checking other solutions?

Thanks..

Is there any way to trick the auto-upgrader to accept this limitation?

If not, what other solution do I have.. changing providers? Forgetting about Prestashop and checking other solutions?

Hi,

No problem, 300 seconds should be enough to perform the upgrade ;)

Do you mean that you can't launch the upgrade, or is just a warning which is displayed? please can you attach a screenshot to your post?

Regards,

new version 0.9.3 still can't upgrade from 1.4.8.2 to 1.9

(((((( same error

Hi,

Please can you give me more detail about the error? As we improved the module, can you first download the latest version (v0.9.3) and let me know if this resolves your issue?

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools-prestashop-modules/5496-autoupgrade.html

Regards,

Well, at least there is no button anywhere telling me to click on it so I can upgrade.. Shouldn't there be if I were to be able to upgrade ?

It does say:

The checklist is not ok. You can not upgrade your shop until every indicator will not be green.

PS:

Translation issue btw, to make sense it should really say:

"You can not upgrade your shop until every indicator IS green."

post-257213-0-25976200-1351150987_thumb.jpg

Edited by ianstudio (see edit history)

Thank you for the screenshot.

Can you install Firebug, open the "Console" tab and reload the page? then click on the Ajax request and on the "Response" tab. This will allow you to see the PHP error related to this message.

If you don't know how to do it, please send me your Back-office access by PM :)

Regards,

Hi, Just would like to share our experience in case it will help in problem solving.

We also had the same Javascript error when upgrading from 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 using .90 of the autoupgrade.

Then we did two things:

1. Increased our allocated space on the host (both increased space, but also reduced our space footprint by reducing old backupfolders...). Our space utilization before the change was around 70% and after the change we were down to some 35%.

2. Upgraded the autoupgrade script to 0.93.

With these two changes the Java script error disappeared, I do not know which change was the significant one, but I think that space is a limitation that manifest itself by crashing the autoupgrade code unexpectedly.

So, those that still have a problem maybe it is worthwhile to check your space utilization at your host, if higher than 50% utilization, you should try to decrease that utilization, either by asking for more space or reducing your space footprint.

In case you find that this solves your problem, you may vote to include a space check in the autoupgrade checklist:

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-645

Rgds

Space may be an issue for some but my host has 'unlimited' space.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting unstuck by my host's small time limit for scripts. I crash precisely 1 minute in to the DB upgrade part every single time.

I've got two options - 1) upgrade on localhost and migrate back to live after, 2) buy an upgrade to a virtual or dedicated server so I can use as much processor time as I want.

I think I'll test it with option 1 and then see about option two for future use.

With the 1-click Update I was finally abel to update to 1.5.2 - but Frontend was totally messed up and nothing worked. I did a Roll-Back and can no longer access backend and frontend.

Just get this message in the browser:

Table 'chill_innovatio.ps_configuration' doesn't exist

SELECT c.`name`, cl.`id_lang`, cl.`value` as cl_value, c.`value` as c_value

FROM `ps_configuration` c

LEFT JOIN `ps_configuration_lang` cl ON (c.id_configuration = cl.id_configuration)

Anybody can help?

With the 1-click Update I was finally abel to update to 1.5.2 - but Frontend was totally messed up and nothing worked. I did a Roll-Back and can no longer access backend and frontend.

Table 'chill_innovatio.ps_configuration' doesn't exist

SELECT c.`name`, cl.`id_lang`, cl.`value` as cl_value, c.`value` as c_value

FROM `ps_configuration` c

LEFT JOIN `ps_configuration_lang` cl ON (c.id_configuration = cl.id_configuration)

Anybody can help?

I contacted my hosting company and had them restore from a backup

I have made progress.

I loaded a 1.5.2 from a quick install or host Prestashop to a subfolder then I had the host (Hostgator) help me populate the database with my exisitng products extra. The back office sign in would not work so I copied the Cookie key and pasted it on an MD5 creation site with my password it produced a code that I entered into my ps-employees database and I finally accessed the back office.

I realised that the ps-configuration on 1.5 is different than my old database and it has tow new columns one for id group and the other for id shop. The one for id group had a null value. As my group was one I went through all the ps_configurations and edited it to 1 and suddenly I could save information. I have made some excellent progress.

I had a similar bad experience with a rollback after an autoupgrade. When I checked the database it appeared that all tables at the beginning of the alphabet had disappeared. So there is no alternative for using your backup.

I am not sure what causes this mess: maybe PS remembers partial database backups from failed update attempts.

Later on I had a successful upgrade with 0.9.3.

Hi Bruno

I have still not managed to make a succesful upgrade from 1.4.9.0 to the latest 1.5.2.

Before the release of 1-Click Upgrade 0.9.3 I was not even able to start it (the "UpgradeNow" error).

However now we can make an upgrade, but when done it says there were some errors and we should restore.

The BO seem to be fine overall, but the FO is messed up. After trying to solve it we end up manually restoring a backup (not with the 1-Click Roll Back, as this does not correctly restore the database).

As far as I understand the problem might be related to the fact that we are using the Prestashop_new theme on our 1.4.9.0 (The 1.5 theme, but in the version released for 1.4). This installed some new modules and updates, and this isseem to cause some problems with the 1.5.X and/or 1-Click Update process.

Since it is not really possible to unistall a Theme in Prestashop, we have only tried to delete the theme folder and uninstall the modules marked [Prestashop New Theme] prior to upgrade, but the FO is still messed up after update. Clicking Reset on the various modules afterwards will just make it worse. So there must be some coding conflicts with the theme and modules...

So after 6 time consuming attempts to update to 1.5.X we are now still stuck on 1.4.9.0 unfortunately...

(Secondly the Authorize/Manual Capture in PayPal 3.2.5 does not work, so this would also be a challenge)

Edited by kmorgen (see edit history)

However now we can make an upgrade

Good news :)

When done it says there were some errors and we should restore.

This error is displayed if any of the SQL queries has failed.

Most of the time, the merchant has already partially upgraded its shop, and therefore some SQL queries will fail.

For instance, the SQL query is trying to add a new column, and the column already exists in the database.

Basically, you have to review the SQL queries which failed (it's mentioned during the upgrade), and to decide whether or not it's critical. Most of the time, these queries are not critical.

The FO is messed up.

In your Back-office, go to "Modules", then "Positions" and make sure your modules are positioned correctly, this will resolve the issue.

As far as I understand the problem might be related to the fact that we are using the Prestashop_new theme

In your Back-office go to "Preferences > Appearance" and select "default".

This is the new default theme, up-to-date for v1.5.

Secondly the Authorize/Manual Capture in PayPal 3.2.5 does not work, so this would also be a challenge

I was not aware of this latest issue, did you open a ticket on the PrestaShop's Forge?

http://forge.prestashop.com

Please let me know if these answers help you to complete your upgrade ;)

Good news :)

This error is displayed if any of the SQL queries has failed.

Most of the time, the merchant has already partially upgraded its shop, and therefore some SQL queries will fail.

For instance, the SQL query is trying to add a new column, and the column already exists in the database.

Basically, you have to review the SQL queries which failed (it's mentioned during the upgrade), and to decide whether or not it's critical. Most of the time, these queries are not critical.

In your Back-office, go to "Modules", then "Positions" and make sure your modules are positioned correctly, this will resolve the issue.

In your Back-office go to "Preferences > Appearance" and select "default".

This is the new default theme, up-to-date for v1.5.

I was not aware of this latest issue, did you open a ticket on the PrestaShop's Forge?

http://forge.prestashop.com

Please let me know if these answers help you to complete your upgrade ;)

It will not help to choose "default" theme and reset / rearrange the Positions.

All pictures are missing and cart not working, Country flags are in left corner, and several modules like footer etc are just blank tables etc.

I am pretty sure some code and modules are being mixed up between the 1.5 Default theme and Prestashop_New.

There should be a ticket on Forge already for the PayPal issue, but it remains unresolved unfortunately.

Edited by kmorgen (see edit history)

It will not help to choose "default" theme and reset / rearrange the Positions.

All pictures are missing and cart not working, Country flags are in left corner, and several modules like footer etc are just blank tables etc.

I am pretty sure some code and modules are being mixed up between the 1.5 Default theme and Prestashop_New.

There should be a ticket on Forge already for the PayPal issue, but it remains unresolved unfortunately.

Put back your manual backup of 1.4.x and upgrade again to 1.5.x, then follow my instructions about the template.

Regarding PayPal, please can you post here the URL to your ticket?

Regards,

Put back your manual backup of 1.4.x and upgrade again to 1.5.x, then follow my instructions about the template.

Regarding PayPal, please can you post here the URL to your ticket?

Regards,

But we already did that everytime we made an upgrade.

Some upgrades we switched between the Prestashop_new and Default theme

Other upgrades we removed the Prestashop_new theme before upgrading

When the Prestashop_new theme was installed in 1.4 several new modules were also installed. Some marked as [Prestashop New Theme] in modules, some with English text and some with Danish text apparently.

So after the upgrade there will be multiple FO modules activated with the same function, so not sure which belong to what? the 1.4 default theme, the Prestashop_New theme for 1.4, and the default theme for 1.5.

The PayPal 3.2.5 Manual Capture bug ticket:

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-640

Hi Diana,

Thank you for your feedback, please can you describe the errors that you are encountering?

Regards,

I was having many problems then i prefered to restored to 1.49 until the next weekend...then i will try again and i will tell you the if i got this or any other issue.

Thanks a lot

You have to remove these modules (all the [PrestaShop New Themes] modules) once you upgraded in v1.5, the new template is only using the core modules.

For PayPal, I am double-checking with the dev how we can make this issue a priority.

Regards,

There are only 3 modules marked as [Prestashop New Theme] in Modules/Fo

But there are also some modules which might be "dublicates" like:

Block Del på Facebook v1.0

Adds a block to display a link "Share on Facebook" on product pages.

Block social v1.0

Allows you to add extra information about social network

(some translated. Not sure which theme etc they apply to?)

In the Prestashop_new theme folder there is also a Module Folder containing a lot of modules with the same names as the native core modules. Are these overruling the native modules?

There are only 3 modules marked as [Prestashop New Theme] in Modules/Fo

But there are also some modules which might be "dublicates" like:

Block Del på Facebook v1.0

Adds a block to display a link "Share on Facebook" on product pages.

Block social v1.0

Allows you to add extra information about social network

(some translated. Not sure which theme etc they apply to?)

In the Prestashop_new theme folder there is also a Module Folder containing a lot of modules with the same names as the native core modules. Are these overruling the native modules?

If you want to save time, check the PrestaShop demo or install a fresh 1.5 on your local computer.

Compare the modules between your online install and the local install, then remove the unnecessary modules.

Regards,

I have given up on 1.5.2. It seemed to be working but there were occasionally some problems with the checkout. So I tried replacing a few more of the files of my Prestashop_new2 Likaweb template. When it didn't work out I put the old versions back but the shop wouldn't work anymore.

I consider this kind of instability unacceptable and won't upgrade to 1.5 for the near future. Also I think it will be inevitable to build a new template: starting with the newest PS standard version and then re-implementing all the changes I had.

Me too!! lol

Please can you give me more details about your current issues? Are you using the v0.9.3 of the 1-click upgrade module?

Also I think it will be inevitable to build a new template: starting with the newest PS standard version and then re-implementing all the changes I had.

Themes from 1.4.x are compatible with 1.5.x and your would be only missing .tpl files related to new features.

Hi Bruno & Everyone,

Has this been solved?

I am also getting the error:

In debug on Chrome it says:

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Class name must be a valid object or a string in <b>/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/admin/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php</b> on line <b>51</b><br />

I am on version 1.4.8.2 of Prestashop trying to upgrade to 1.9

I am using version 0.9.3 of the 1 click upgrade module

I'm stuck now. Has there been a fix to this problem?

Will manually upgrading work?

Regards,

Andrew

Edited by aftermarket (see edit history)

I have manually upgraded from 1.4.6 to 1.4.9 but still have this error and it is not offering me 1.5.2 to upgrade. I do not see an answer from anyone to this. I have installed the latest autoupgrades. It occur after I first tries to 1 click upgrade and had to rollback and reinstall.

I just tried to manually update prestashop following the instructions listed here:

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Manual+update+%28experts+only%29

I got the following error on my product pages:

bad subdomain sql query

My DB did not have the ps_subdomain folder

So I had to revert to my backup and am back where I started. I'm going to try again and manually insert the table this time to see if it works.

Can anyone help? The manual upgrade did not work for me...

I have tried:

All ways with autoupgarde to full manual.. all failed.. get all kind of errors to long to list.

Versions have never been defined, which i think is the root of the problem for me.. for manual upgrade i get no settings.inc found..

I have tried:

All ways with autoupgarde to full manual.. all failed.. get all kind of errors to long to list.

Versions have never been defined, which i think is the root of the problem for me.. for manual upgrade i get no settings.inc found..

After upgrade which looks successful for some reason if I enable mobile theme in BO the settings.inc.php becomes blank.?

Has anyone tried a total clean install of the new version and apply your database to it? Sounds like a pain in the a$$ but as it is we are all stuck on fast ageing versions and think we will all be just left behind as versions get further from the one we are on.

Has anyone tried a total clean install of the new version and apply your database to it? Sounds like a pain in the a$$ but as it is we are all stuck on fast ageing versions and think we will all be just left behind as versions get further from the one we are on.

Yes but DB structure is different in 1.5.* it doesnt work, awaiting replies from people who have tried this cart2cart service. Got over 2000 customers and 3000 orders I need to migrate. Edited by Wesellbulbs (see edit history)

Yes but DB structure is different in 1.5.* it doesnt work, awaiting replies from people who have tried this cart2cart service. Got over 2000 customers and 3000 orders I need to migrate.

Yep dont mind doing a clean install if i can move over products and customers.. not much to ask you would expect!

Yes but DB structure is different in 1.5.* it doesnt work, awaiting replies from people who have tried this cart2cart service. Got over 2000 customers and 3000 orders I need to migrate.

$49 isn't a lot when you have a busy store, but still the principal is that it should work, 1-click Upgrade should mean exactly that to me, I've spent a decent chunk of money on add ons which I don't want to waste.

Yep dont mind doing a clean install if i can move over products and customers.. not much to ask you would expect!

I agree Zenze, as a user and customer it isn't a lot to expect for software to do what it is supposed to.

Exactly I did the same thing. I am sticking with prestashop now because I have so much invested in it with the shop I am using. But when I start a new store I will probably use opencart, it is so much cleaner.

Right now I am manually copying every product and setting from my store to a new installation on a sub folder. Which I will then transfer to my shops root domain. What a pain in the a**.

• 2 weeks later...

I have prestashop in 1,4.0.17 version and i ll update to the 1.5.2 version.

I installed one-click upgrade module (0.9.3 version).

I have all the configuration with the green tick and all the other parts of configuration was configured.

When i click in the button upgrade Prestashop now! It didn´t do nothing.

I refreshed the page many times and continues the same problem. Anybody can help me? I´m very very angry with this error.

I have prestashop in 1,4.0.17 version and i ll update to the 1.5.2 version.

I installed one-click upgrade module (0.9.3 version).

I have all the configuration with the green tick and all the other parts of configuration was configured.

When i click in the button upgrade Prestashop now! It didn´t do nothing.

I refreshed the page many times and continues the same problem. Anybody can help me? I´m very very angry with this error.

Forget auto upgrade it doesn't work, after waisting days I did a clean install.... Hopefully you have a way to backup your products and customers because I lost most.... Forget about getting any decent help here on that

Hello everybody,

we have prestashop 1.5.1 and we want to upgrade to 1.5.2.

We use 1 click upgrade 0.9.3 and when we tryed to make an upgrade with the local directory we have the same javascript error... See the screen shot...

Do you have found a fix to this ?

121120050739973883.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

we have prestashop 1.5.1 and we want to upgrade to 1.5.2.

We use 1 click upgrade 0.9.3 and when we tryed to make an upgrade with the local directory we have the same javascript error... See the screen shot...

Do you have found a fix to this ?

121120050739973883.jpg

Did you try uninstalling the module and installing the latest version downloaded from the addons website?

It worked for me...

I just want to thank you : on the page 2 I found my answer :

I've uninstall then suppressed my one click (even if i have first donwload the latest version 0.9.4)

Download again one click (and this time i have to click on the button install (the first time it install alone))

I try again : and I have no more parseJSON error. not on "mode expert" or when i want to install.

For information my latest version of prestashop was : 1.4.5

Sorry for all mistakes.

• 2 weeks later...

i have done the update without java error. Upgrade module uninistall and install agian.

But i'm getting after the upgrade follow errors. how can i fix this?

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1054 in INSERT INTO `ps_group_shop` (`id_group_shop`, `name`, `active`, `deleted`, `share_stock`, `share_customer`, `share_order`) VALUES (1, 'Default', 1, 0, 0, 0, 0): Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1054 in INSERT INTO `ps_shop` (`id_shop`, `id_group_shop`, `name`, `id_category`, `id_theme`, `active`, `deleted`) VALUES (1, 1, (SELECT value FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE name = 'PS_SHOP_NAME'), 1, 1, 1, 0): Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_configuration` ADD `id_group_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AFTER `id_configuration` , ADD `id_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL AFTER `id_group_shop`: Duplicate column name 'id_shop'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1072 in ALTER TABLE `ps_configuration` ADD INDEX (`id_group_shop`): Key column 'id_group_shop' doesn't exist in table

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_theme` (`id_theme`, `name`) VALUES (1, 'prestashop'): Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_stock` ( `id_stock` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `id_product` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_product_attribute` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `quantity` INT(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_stock`), KEY `id_product` (`id_product`), KEY `id_product_attribute` (`id_product_attribute`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`), UNIQUE KEY `product_stock` (`id_product` ,`id_product_attribute` ,`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_stock' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1054 in INSERT INTO `ps_stock` (id_product, id_product_attribute, id_shop, quantity) (SELECT id_product, id_product_attribute, 1, quantity FROM ps_product_attribute): Unknown column 'id_shop' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1054 in INSERT INTO `ps_stock` (id_product, id_product_attribute, id_shop, quantity) (SELECT id_product, 0, 1, IF( (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ps_product_attribute pa WHERE p.id_product = pa.id_product) > 0, (SELECT SUM(pa2.quantity) FROM ps_product_attribute pa2 WHERE p.id_product = pa2.id_product), quantity ) FROM ps_product p): Unknown column 'id_shop' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1054 in UPDATE ps_stock_mvt sm SET sm.id_stock = IFNULL(( SELECT IFNULL(s.id_stock, 0) FROM ps_stock s WHERE s.id_product = sm.id_product AND s.id_product_attribute = sm.id_product_attribute ORDER BY s.id_shop LIMIT 1 ), 0): Unknown column 's.id_shop' in 'order clause'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_country_shop` ( `id_country` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY (`id_country`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_country_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_country_shop` (id_shop, id_country) (SELECT 1, id_country FROM ps_country): Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_carrier_shop` ( `id_carrier` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY (`id_carrier`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_carrier_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_carrier_shop` (id_shop, id_carrier) (SELECT 1, id_carrier FROM ps_carrier): Duplicate entry '6-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_lang_shop` ( `id_lang` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_lang`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_lang_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_lang_shop` (id_shop, id_lang) (SELECT 1, id_lang FROM ps_lang): Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_currency_shop` ( `id_currency` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_currency`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_currency_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_currency_shop` (id_shop, id_currency) (SELECT 1, id_currency FROM ps_currency): Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart` ADD `id_group_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `id_cart` , ADD `id_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `id_group_shop`, ADD INDEX `id_group_shop` (`id_group_shop`), ADD INDEX `id_shop` (`id_shop`): Duplicate column name 'id_shop'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_contact_shop` ( `id_contact` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_contact`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_contact_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_contact_shop` (id_shop, id_contact) (SELECT 1, id_contact FROM `ps_contact`): Duplicate entry '2-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_image_shop` ( `id_image` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_image`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_image_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_image_shop` (id_shop, id_image) (SELECT 1, id_image FROM `ps_image`): Duplicate entry '57-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_attribute_group_shop` ( `id_attribute` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_group_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_attribute`, `id_group_shop`), KEY `id_group_shop` (`id_group_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_attribute_group_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1054 in INSERT INTO `ps_attribute_group_shop` (id_group_shop, id_attribute) (SELECT 1, id_attribute FROM `ps_attribute`): Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_store_shop` ( `id_store` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_store`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_store_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_product_shop` ( `id_product` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY ( `id_shop` , `id_product` ), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_product_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_product_shop` (id_shop, id_product) (SELECT 1, id_product FROM `ps_product`): Duplicate entry '183-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_category_lang` ADD `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `id_category`: Duplicate column name 'id_shop'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_connections` ADD `id_group_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', ADD `id_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1': Duplicate column name 'id_shop'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_module_shop` ( `id_module` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_module` , `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_module_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_module_shop` (`id_module`, `id_shop`) (SELECT `id_module`, 1 FROM `ps_module`): Duplicate entry '126-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_carrier_lang` ADD `id_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `id_carrier`: Duplicate column name 'id_shop'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_referrer_shop` ( `id_referrer` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `id_shop` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '1', `cache_visitors` int(11) default NULL, `cache_visits` int(11) default NULL, `cache_pages` int(11) default NULL, `cache_registrations` int(11) default NULL, `cache_orders` int(11) default NULL, `cache_sales` decimal(17,2) default NULL, `cache_reg_rate` decimal(5,4) default NULL, `cache_order_rate` decimal(5,4) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_referrer`, `id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_referrer_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_product` ADD `id_shop` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER `id_product`: Duplicate column name 'id_shop'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_scene_shop` ( `id_scene` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_scene`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_scene_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_scene_shop` (id_shop, id_scene) (SELECT 1, id_scene FROM ps_scene): Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_module_access` (`id_profile`, `id_module`, `configure`, `view`) ( SELECT `id_profile`, `id_module`, 1, 1 FROM `ps_access` a, ps_module m WHERE `id_tab` = (SELECT `id_tab` FROM `ps_tab` WHERE `class_name` != "" LIMIT 1) AND a.`view` = 1 ): Duplicate entry '1-126' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_gender` (`id_gender`, `type`) VALUES (1, 0), (2, 1), (3, 1): Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_gender_lang` (`id_gender`, `id_lang`, `name`) VALUES (1, 1, 'Mr.'), (1, 2, 'M.'), (1, 3, 'Sr.'), (1, 4, 'Herr'), (1, 5, 'Sig.'), (2, 1, 'Ms.'), (2, 2, 'Mme'), (2, 3, 'Sra.'), (2, 4, 'Frau'), (2, 5, 'Sig.ra'), (3, 1, 'Miss'), (3, 2, 'Melle'), (3, 3, 'Miss'), (3, 4, 'Miss'), (3, 5, 'Miss'): Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_customer_message_sync_imap` ( `md5_header` varbinary(32) NOT NULL, KEY `md5_header_index` (`md5_header`(4)) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_customer_message_sync_imap' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_attribute` ADD `position` INT( 10 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0': Duplicate column name 'position'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_attribute_group` ADD `position` INT( 10 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0': Duplicate column name 'position'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_attribute_group` ADD `group_type` ENUM('select', 'radio', 'color') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'select': Duplicate column name 'group_type'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_carrier` ADD COLUMN `id_reference` int(10) NOT NULL AFTER `id_carrier`: Duplicate column name 'id_reference'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_employee_shop` (`id_employee`, `id_shop`) (SELECT `id_employee`, 1 FROM `ps_employee`): Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_carrier` ADD `position` INT( 10 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0': Duplicate column name 'position'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_order_invoice` ( `id_order_invoice` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `id_order` int(11) NOT NULL, `number` int(11) NOT NULL, `total_discount_tax_excl` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00', `total_discount_tax_incl` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00', `total_paid_tax_excl` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00', `total_paid_tax_incl` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00', `total_products` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00', `total_products_wt` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00', `total_shipping_tax_excl` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00', `total_shipping_tax_incl` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00', `total_wrapping_tax_excl` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00', `total_wrapping_tax_incl` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00', `date_add` datetime NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_order_invoice`), KEY `id_order` (`id_order`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_order_invoice' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in RENAME TABLE `ps_payment_cc` TO `ps_order_payment`: Table 'ps_order_payment' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_carrier` ADD COLUMN `max_width` int(10) DEFAULT 0 AFTER `position`, ADD COLUMN `max_height` int(10) DEFAULT 0 AFTER `max_width`, ADD COLUMN `max_depth` int(10) DEFAULT 0 AFTER `max_height`, ADD COLUMN `max_weight` int(10) DEFAULT 0 AFTER `max_depth`, ADD COLUMN `grade` int(10) DEFAULT 0 AFTER `max_weight`: Duplicate column name 'max_width'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_product` ADD COLUMN `id_address_delivery` int(10) UNSIGNED DEFAULT 0 AFTER `date_add`: Duplicate column name 'id_address_delivery'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart` ADD COLUMN `allow_seperated_package` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `gift_message`: Duplicate column name 'allow_seperated_package'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_product_carrier` ( `id_product` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_carrier_reference` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_shop` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_product`, `id_carrier_reference`, `id_shop`) ) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_product_carrier' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_cart_rule` ( `id_cart_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `id_customer` int unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `date_from` datetime NOT NULL, `date_to` datetime NOT NULL, `description` text, `quantity` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `quantity_per_user` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `priority` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 1, `code` varchar(254) NOT NULL, `minimum_amount` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL default 0, `minimum_amount_tax` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default 0, `minimum_amount_currency` int unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `minimum_amount_shipping` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default 0, `country_restriction` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `carrier_restriction` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `group_restriction` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `cart_rule_restriction` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `product_restriction` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `free_shipping` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default 0, `reduction_percent` decimal(5,2) NOT NULL default 0, `reduction_amount` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL default 0, `reduction_tax` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `reduction_currency` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `reduction_product` int(10) NOT NULL default 0, `gift_product` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `active` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default 0, `date_add` datetime NOT NULL, `date_upd` datetime NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_cart_rule`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_cart_rule' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_cart_rule_country` ( `id_cart_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_country` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_cart_rule`, `id_country`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_cart_rule_country' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_cart_rule_group` ( `id_cart_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_group` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_cart_rule`, `id_group`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_cart_rule_group' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_cart_rule_carrier` ( `id_cart_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_carrier` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_cart_rule`, `id_carrier`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_cart_rule_carrier' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_cart_rule_combination` ( `id_cart_rule_1` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_cart_rule_2` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_cart_rule_1`, `id_cart_rule_2`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_cart_rule_combination' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_cart_rule_product_rule` ( `id_product_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `id_cart_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `quantity` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 1, `type` ENUM('products', 'categories', 'attributes') NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_product_rule`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_cart_rule_product_rule' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_cart_rule` ( `id_cart_rule`, `id_customer`, `date_from`, `date_to`, `description`, `quantity`, `quantity_per_user`, `priority`, `code`, `minimum_amount`, `minimum_amount_tax`, `minimum_amount_currency`, `minimum_amount_shipping`, `country_restriction`, `carrier_restriction`, `group_restriction`, `cart_rule_restriction`, `product_restriction`, `free_shipping`, `reduction_percent`, `reduction_amount`, `reduction_tax`, `reduction_currency`, `reduction_product`, `gift_product`, `active`, `date_add`, `date_upd` ) ( SELECT `id_discount`, `id_customer`, `date_from`, `date_to`, `name`, `quantity`, `quantity_per_user`, 1, `name`, `minimal`, 1, @id_currency_default, 1, 0, 0, IF(id_group = 0, 0, 1), IF(cumulable = 1, 0, 1), 0, IF(id_discount_type = 3, 1, 0), IF(id_discount_type = 1, value, 0), IF(id_discount_type = 2, value, 0), 1, `id_currency`, 0, 0, `active`, `date_add`, `date_upd` FROM `ps_discount` ): Duplicate entry '2' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in RENAME TABLE `ps_discount_lang` TO `ps_cart_rule_lang`: Table 'ps_cart_rule_lang' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_rule_lang` CHANGE `id_discount` `id_cart_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL: Unknown column 'id_discount' in 'ps_cart_rule_lang'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_rule_lang` CHANGE `description` `name` varchar(254) NOT NULL: Unknown column 'description' in 'ps_cart_rule_lang'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in RENAME TABLE `ps_discount_category` TO `ps_cart_rule_product_rule_value`: Table 'ps_cart_rule_product_rule_value' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_rule_product_rule_value` CHANGE `id_category` `id_item` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL: Unknown column 'id_category' in 'ps_cart_rule_product_rule_value'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_rule_product_rule_value` CHANGE `id_discount` `id_product_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL: Unknown column 'id_discount' in 'ps_cart_rule_product_rule_value'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1054 in INSERT INTO `ps_cart_rule_product_rule` (`id_product_rule`, `id_cart_rule`, `quantity`, `type`) ( SELECT DISTINCT `id_product_rule`, `id_product_rule`, 1, 'categories' FROM `ps_cart_rule_product_rule_value` ): Unknown column 'id_cart_rule' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1146 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_discount` CHANGE `id_discount` `id_cart_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL: Table 'nortomle_1.ps_cart_discount' doesn't exist

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in RENAME TABLE `ps_order_discount` TO `ps_order_cart_rule`: Table 'ps_order_cart_rule' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in RENAME TABLE `ps_cart_discount` TO `ps_cart_cart_rule`: Table 'ps_cart_cart_rule' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_order_detail_tax` ADD `unit_amount` DECIMAL(16, 6) NOT NULL AFTER `id_tax`, ADD `total_amount` DECIMAL(16, 6) NOT NULL AFTER `unit_amount`: Duplicate column name 'unit_amount'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart` ADD COLUMN `delivery_option` varchar(100) AFTER `id_carrier`: Duplicate column name 'delivery_option'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_order_carrier` ( `id_order_carrier` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `id_order` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_carrier` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_order_invoice` int(11) unsigned DEFAULT NULL, `weight` float DEFAULT NULL, `shipping_cost_tax_excl` decimal(20,6) DEFAULT NULL, `shipping_cost_tax_incl` decimal(20,6) DEFAULT NULL, `tracking_number` varchar(64) DEFAULT NULL, `date_add` datetime NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_order_carrier`), KEY `id_order` (`id_order`), KEY `id_carrier` (`id_carrier`), KEY `id_order_invoice` (`id_order_invoice`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_order_carrier' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_hook_alias` ( `id_hook_alias` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `alias` varchar(64) NOT NULL, `name` varchar(64) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_hook_alias`), UNIQUE KEY `alias` (`alias`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_hook_alias' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.1 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_hook_alias` (`id_hook_alias`, `name`, `alias`) VALUES (1, 'displayPayment', 'payment'), (2, 'actionValidateOrder', 'newOrder'), (3, 'actionPaymentConfirmation', 'paymentConfirm'), (4, 'displayPaymentReturn', 'paymentReturn'), (5, 'actionUpdateQuantity', 'updateQuantity'), (6, 'displayRightColumn', 'rightColumn'), (7, 'displayLeftColumn', 'leftColumn'), (8, 'displayHome', 'home'), (9, 'displayHeader', 'header'), (10, 'actionCartSave', 'cart'), (11, 'actionAuthentication', 'authentication'), (12, 'actionProductAdd', 'addproduct'), (13, 'actionProductUpdate', 'updateproduct'), (14, 'displayTop', 'top'), (15, 'displayRightColumnProduct', 'extraRight'), (16, 'actionProductDelete', 'deleteproduct'), (17, 'displayFooterProduct', 'productfooter'), (18, 'displayInvoice', 'invoice'), (19, 'actionOrderStatusUpdate', 'updateOrderStatus'), (20, 'displayAdminOrder', 'adminOrder'), (21, 'displayFooter', 'footer'), (22, 'displayPDFInvoice', 'PDFInvoice'), (23, 'displayAdminCustomers', 'adminCustomers'), (24, 'displayOrderConfirmation', 'orderConfirmation'), (25, 'actionCustomerAccountAdd', 'createAccount'), (26, 'displayCustomerAccount', 'customerAccount'), (27, 'actionOrderSlipAdd', 'orderSlip'), (28, 'displayProductTab', 'productTab'), (29, 'displayProductTabContent', 'productTabContent'), (30, 'displayShoppingCartFooter', 'shoppingCart'), (31, 'displayCustomerAccountForm', 'createAccountForm'), (32, 'displayAdminStatsModules', 'AdminStatsModules'), (33, 'displayAdminStatsGraphEngine', 'GraphEngine'), (34, 'actionOrderReturn', 'orderReturn'), (35, 'displayProductButtons', 'productActions'), (36, 'displayBackOfficeHome', 'backOfficeHome'), (37, 'displayAdminStatsGridEngine', 'GridEngine'), (38, 'actionWatermark', 'watermark'), (39, 'actionProductCancel', 'cancelProduct'), (40, 'displayLeftColumnProduct', 'extraLeft'), (41, 'actionProductOutOfStock', 'productOutOfStock'), (42, 'actionProductAttributeUpdate', 'updateProductAttribute'), (43, 'displayCarrierList', 'extraCarrier'), (44, 'displayShoppingCart', 'shoppingCartExtra'), (45, 'actionSearch', 'search'), (46, 'displayBeforePayment', 'backBeforePayment'), (47, 'actionCarrierUpdate', 'updateCarrier'), (48, 'actionOrderStatusPostUpdate', 'postUpdateOrderStatus'), (49, 'displayCustomerAccountFormTop', 'createAccountTop'), (50, 'displayBackOfficeHeader', 'backOfficeHeader'), (51, 'displayBackOfficeTop', 'backOfficeTop'), (52, 'displayBackOfficeFooter', 'backOfficeFooter'), (53, 'actionProductAttributeDelete', 'deleteProductAttribute'), (54, 'actionCarrierProcess', 'processCarrier'), (55, 'actionOrderDetail', 'orderDetail'), (56, 'displayBeforeCarrier', 'beforeCarrier'), (57, 'displayOrderDetail', 'orderDetailDisplayed'), (58, 'actionPaymentCCAdd', 'paymentCCAdded'), (59, 'displayProductComparison', 'extraProductComparison'), (60, 'actionCategoryAdd', 'categoryAddition'), (61, 'actionCategoryUpdate', 'categoryUpdate'), (62, 'actionCategoryDelete', 'categoryDeletion'), (63, 'actionBeforeAuthentication', 'beforeAuthentication'), (64, 'displayPaymentTop', 'paymentTop'), (65, 'actionHtaccessCreate', 'afterCreateHtaccess'), (66, 'actionAdminMetaSave', 'afterSaveAdminMeta'), (67, 'displayAttributeGroupForm', 'attributeGroupForm'), (68, 'actionAttributeGroupSave', 'afterSaveAttributeGroup'), (69, 'actionAttributeGroupDelete', 'afterDeleteAttributeGroup'), (70, 'displayFeatureForm', 'featureForm'), (71, 'actionFeatureSave', 'afterSaveFeature'), (72, 'actionFeatureDelete', 'afterDeleteFeature'), (73, 'actionProductSave', 'afterSaveProduct'), (74, 'actionProductListOverride', 'productListAssign'), (75, 'displayAttributeGroupPostProcess', 'postProcessAttributeGroup'), (76, 'displayFeaturePostProcess', 'postProcessFeature'), (77, 'displayFeatureValueForm', 'featureValueForm'), (78, 'displayFeatureValuePostProcess', 'postProcessFeatureValue'), (79, 'actionFeatureValueDelete', 'afterDeleteFeatureValue'), (80, 'actionFeatureValueSave', 'afterSaveFeatureValue'), (81, 'displayAttributeForm', 'attributeForm'), (82, 'actionAttributePostProcess', 'postProcessAttribute'), (83, 'actionAttributeDelete', 'afterDeleteAttribute'), (84, 'actionAttributeSave', 'afterSaveAttribute'), (85, 'actionTaxManager', 'taxManager'): Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_specific_price_rule_condition_group` ( `id_specific_price_rule_condition_group` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_specific_price_rule` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY ( `id_specific_price_rule_condition_group`, `id_specific_price_rule` ) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_specific_price_rule_condition_group' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_specific_price_rule_condition` ( `id_specific_price_rule_condition` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_specific_price_rule_condition_group` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `type` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, `value` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_specific_price_rule_condition`), INDEX (`id_specific_price_rule_condition_group`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_specific_price_rule_condition' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_order_invoice` ADD `note` TEXT NOT NULL AFTER `total_wrapping_tax_incl`: Duplicate column name 'note'

[ERROR] PHP 1.5.0.2 /* Update records before alter tables */ /* PHP:set_stock_available(); */ 1054 - (products)Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_address` ADD COLUMN `id_warehouse` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER `id_supplier`: Duplicate column name 'id_warehouse'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_order_cart_rule` ADD `value_tax_excl` DECIMAL(17, 2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00': Duplicate column name 'value_tax_excl'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_order_cart_rule` ADD `id_order_invoice` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `id_cart_rule`: Duplicate column name 'id_order_invoice'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_order_invoice` ADD `delivery_number` int(0) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `number`: Duplicate column name 'delivery_number'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_order_invoice` ADD `delivery_date` datetime AFTER `delivery_number`: Duplicate column name 'delivery_date'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1242 in UPDATE `ps_order_detail` od SET od.`id_order_invoice` = ( SELECT oi.`id_order_invoice` FROM `ps_order_invoice` oi WHERE oi.`id_order` = od.`id_order` ): Subquery returns more than 1 row

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1242 in INSERT INTO `ps_order_carrier` (`id_order`, `id_carrier`, `id_order_invoice`, `weight`, `shipping_cost_tax_excl`, `shipping_cost_tax_incl`, `tracking_number`, `date_add`) ( SELECT `id_order`, `id_carrier`, ( SELECT oi.`id_order_invoice` FROM `ps_order_invoice` oi WHERE oi.`id_order` = o.`id_order` ), ( SELECT SUM(`product_weight`) FROM `ps_order_detail` od WHERE od.`id_order` = o.`id_order` ), `total_shipping_tax_excl`, `total_shipping_tax_incl`, `shipping_number`, `date_add` FROM `ps_orders` o ): Subquery returns more than 1 row

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1054 in INSERT IGNORE INTO `ps_order_payment` (`id_order_invoice`, `id_order`, `id_currency`, `amount`, `payment_method`, `conversion_rate`, `date_add`) ( SELECT ( SELECT oi.`id_order_invoice` FROM `ps_order_invoice` oi WHERE oi.`id_order` = o.`id_order` ), o.`id_order`, o.`id_currency`, o.`total_paid_real`, o.`payment`, o.`conversion_rate`, o.`date_add` FROM `ps_orders` o LEFT JOIN `ps_order_payment` op ON (op.`id_order` = o.`id_order`) WHERE op.`id_order_payment` IS NULL ): Unknown column 'op.id_order' in 'on clause'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.2 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_webservice_account_shop` ( `id_webservice_account` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_webservice_account` , `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_webservice_account_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.3 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_theme` ADD COLUMN directory varchar(64) NOT NULL: Duplicate column name 'directory'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.4 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_category` ADD COLUMN `is_root_category` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0' AFTER `position`: Duplicate column name 'is_root_category'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.4 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_category_shop` ( `id_category` int(11) NOT NULL, `id_shop` int(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_category`, `id_shop`), UNIQUE KEY `id_category_shop` (`id_category`,`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_category_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.4 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_cart_rule_product_rule_group` ( `id_product_rule_group` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `id_cart_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `quantity` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 1, PRIMARY KEY (`id_product_rule_group`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_cart_rule_product_rule_group' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.4 1054 in INSERT INTO `ps_cart_rule_product_rule_group` (`id_product_rule_group`, `id_cart_rule`, `quantity`) ( SELECT `id_cart_rule`, `id_cart_rule`, `quantity` FROM `ps_cart_rule_product_rule` ): Unknown column 'id_cart_rule' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.4 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_rule_product_rule` CHANGE `id_cart_rule` `id_product_rule_group` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL: Unknown column 'id_cart_rule' in 'ps_cart_rule_product_rule'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.4 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_rule` ADD `partial_use` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default 0 AFTER `priority`: Duplicate column name 'partial_use'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.5 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_rule` ADD `shop_restriction` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default 0 AFTER `product_restriction`: Duplicate column name 'shop_restriction'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.5 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_cart_rule_shop` ( `id_cart_rule` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_shop` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_cart_rule`, `id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_cart_rule_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.5 1054 in INSERT INTO `ps_configuration`(`id_group_shop`, `id_shop`, `name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`) VALUES (NULL, NULL, 'PS_LOGO', 'logo.jpg', NOw(), NOW()), (NULL, NULL, 'PS_LOGO_MAIL', 'logo_mail.jpg', NOw(), NOW()), (NULL, NULL, 'PS_LOGO_INVOICE', 'logo_invoice.jpg', NOW(), NOW()), (NULL, NULL, 'PS_FAVICON', 'favicon.jpg', NOW(), NOW()), (NULL, NULL, 'PS_STORES_ICON', 'logo_stores.gif', NOW(), NOW()): Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.5 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_module_preference` ( `id_module_preference` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `id_employee` int(11) NOT NULL, `module` varchar(255) NOT NULL, `interest` tinyint(1) default NULL, `favorite` tinyint(1) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_module_preference`), UNIQUE KEY `employee_module` (`id_employee`, `module`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_module_preference' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.5 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_category_shop` ADD `position` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 0 AFTER `id_shop`: Duplicate column name 'position'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.7 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart_rule` ADD `gift_product_attribute` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 0 AFTER `gift_product`: Duplicate column name 'gift_product_attribute'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.7 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_product_shop` ADD `id_category_default` int(11) UNSIGNED DEFAULT NULL: Duplicate column name 'id_category_default'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.7 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_carrier_tax_rules_group_shop` ( `id_carrier` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_tax_rules_group` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_shop` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_carrier`, `id_tax_rules_group`, `id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_carrier_tax_rules_group_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.7 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_carrier_tax_rules_group_shop` (`id_carrier`, `id_tax_rules_group`, `id_shop`) (SELECT `id_carrier`, `id_tax_rules_group`, `id_shop` FROM `ps_carrier`, `ps_shop`): Duplicate entry '1-0-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1050 in RENAME TABLE `ps_group_shop` TO `ps_shop_group`: Table 'ps_shop_group' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_shop_group` CHANGE `id_group_shop` `id_shop_group` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT: Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'ps_shop_group'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_shop` CHANGE `id_group_shop` `id_shop_group` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL: Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'ps_shop'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_stock_available` CHANGE `id_group_shop` `id_shop_group` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL: Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'ps_stock_available'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cart` CHANGE `id_group_shop` `id_shop_group` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL: Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'ps_cart'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_configuration` CHANGE `id_group_shop` `id_shop_group` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NULL: Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'ps_configuration'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1054 in ALTER TABLE `ps_connections` CHANGE `id_group_shop` `id_shop_group` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL: Unknown column 'id_group_shop' in 'ps_connections'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_product_attribute_shop` ( `id_product_attribute` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_shop` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `wholesale_price` decimal(20,6) NOT NULL default '0.000000', `price` decimal(20,6) NOT NULL default '0.000000', `ecotax` decimal(17,6) NOT NULL default '0.00', `weight` float NOT NULL default '0', `unit_price_impact` decimal(17,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', `default_on` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `minimal_quantity` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `available_date` date NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_product_attribute`, `id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_product_attribute_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1242 in INSERT INTO `ps_product_attribute_shop` (`id_product_attribute`, `id_shop`, `wholesale_price`, `price`, `ecotax`, `weight`, `unit_price_impact`, `default_on`, `minimal_quantity`, `available_date`) (SELECT `id_product_attribute`, (SELECT `value` FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE `name` = 'PS_SHOP_DEFAULT'), `wholesale_price`, `price`, `ecotax`, `weight`, `unit_price_impact`, `default_on`, `minimal_quantity`, `available_date` FROM `ps_product_attribute`): Subquery returns more than 1 row

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_attribute_shop` ( `id_attribute` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_attribute`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_attribute_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1054 in INSERT INTO `ps_attribute_shop` (`id_attribute`, `id_shop`) (SELECT a.id_attribute, c.id_shop FROM ps_attribute_group_shop a LEFT JOIN ps_shop_group b ON a.id_group_shop = b.id_shop_group INNER JOIN ps_shop c ON b.id_shop_group = c.id_shop_group): Unknown column 'a.id_attribute' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_feature_shop` ( `id_feature` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY (`id_feature`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_feature_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_feature_shop` (`id_feature`, `id_shop`) (SELECT a.id_feature, c.id_shop FROM ps_feature_group_shop a LEFT JOIN ps_shop_group b ON a.id_group_shop = b.id_shop_group INNER JOIN ps_shop c ON b.id_shop_group = c.id_shop_group): Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_group_shop` ( `id_group` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_group`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_group_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_group_shop` (`id_group`, `id_shop`) (SELECT a.id_group, c.id_shop FROM ps_group_group_shop a LEFT JOIN ps_shop_group b ON a.id_group_shop = b.id_shop_group INNER JOIN ps_shop c ON b.id_shop_group = c.id_shop_group): Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_tax_rules_group_shop` ( `id_tax_rules_group` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_tax_rules_group`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_tax_rules_group_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_tax_rules_group_shop` (`id_tax_rules_group`, `id_shop`) (SELECT a.id_tax_rules_group, c.id_shop FROM ps_tax_rules_group_group_shop a LEFT JOIN ps_shop_group b ON a.id_group_shop = b.id_shop_group INNER JOIN ps_shop c ON b.id_shop_group = c.id_shop_group): Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_zone_shop` ( `id_zone` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY (`id_zone`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_zone_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_zone_shop` (`id_zone`, `id_shop`) (SELECT a.id_zone, c.id_shop FROM ps_zone_group_shop a LEFT JOIN ps_shop_group b ON a.id_group_shop = b.id_shop_group INNER JOIN ps_shop c ON b.id_shop_group = c.id_shop_group): Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_manufacturer_shop` ( `id_manufacturer` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL , PRIMARY KEY (`id_manufacturer`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_manufacturer_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.10 1050 in CREATE TABLE `ps_supplier_shop` ( `id_supplier` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, `id_shop` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_supplier`, `id_shop`), KEY `id_shop` (`id_shop`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_supplier_shop' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.13 1050 in -- Update order_payment structure for multishipping -- Step 1: Add the table ps_order_invoice_payment and populate it CREATE TABLE `ps_order_invoice_payment` ( `id_order_invoice` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_order_payment` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, `id_order` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id_order_invoice`,`id_order_payment`), KEY `order_payment` (`id_order_payment`), KEY `id_order` (`id_order`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8: Table 'ps_order_invoice_payment' already exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.13 1054 in INSERT INTO `ps_order_invoice_payment` (SELECT id_order_invoice, id_order_payment, id_order FROM `ps_order_payment` WHERE id_order_invoice > 0): Unknown column 'id_order_invoice' in 'field list'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.13 1054 in -- Step 2: Add the collumn id_order_reference ALTER TABLE `ps_order_payment` ADD COLUMN `order_reference` VARCHAR(9) AFTER `id_order`, ADD INDEX `order_reference`(`order_reference`): Unknown column 'id_order' in 'ps_order_payment'

[ERROR] PHP 1.5.0.13 -- Step 3: Fill in id_order_reference and merge duplicate lines /* PHP:add_order_reference_in_order_payment(); */

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.13 1091 in -- Step 4: Drop collumn id_order ALTER TABLE `ps_order_payment` DROP COLUMN `id_order`, DROP COLUMN `id_order_invoice`: Can't DROP 'id_order'; check that column/key exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.14 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_hook_alias` (`name`, `alias`) VALUES ('displayMyAccountBlock', 'myAccountBlock'): Duplicate entry 'myAccountBlock' for key 'alias'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.14 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_order_invoice` ADD `shipping_tax_computation_method` INT NOT NULL AFTER `total_shipping_tax_incl`: Duplicate column name 'shipping_tax_computation_method'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.16 1061 in ALTER TABLE `ps_stock_available` ADD INDEX `product_sqlstock` ( `id_product` , `id_product_attribute` , `id_shop` ): Duplicate key name 'product_sqlstock'

[ERROR] SQL 1.5.0.16 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_category` ADD `id_shop_default` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default 1 AFTER `id_parent`: Duplicate column name 'id_shop_default'

Warning detected during upgrade.

• 3 weeks later...

Forget auto upgrade it doesn't work, after waisting days I did a clean install.... Hopefully you have a way to backup your products and customers because I lost most.... Forget about getting any decent help here on that

So far there is no update. Prestashop has been extremely silent on this and it is infuriating me. This software really took a turn for the worse with v1.5 as it was released extremely too early with no nearly enough testing.

You are in the same boat as all of us. It is a shame as Prestashop used to be really good.

I have seen not fix. Just had to do a fresh install on a test sight and merge in database. My original sites are still sitting with this error and no advice on how to fix it.

the hat lady i wanna try this option. Fresh install and merge database tables but it´s difficult to do. Many changes in many tables.

I just gave up on prestashop altogether, I figured a full manual reinstall and adding all stock was a big enough job, so I may as well switch software. I moved to magento, what do you think to the final site?

Interestingly I didn't need to buy 3rd party software to do the things I had to pay for on prestashop.

www.kasama.co.uk

Edited by BenScoobert (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

or

Regards,

Anyone having success with this. Just waiting for my site to be restored to try something else.

Here, the problem is "The PHP time limit is high or disabled (Current value:60 seconds)".

I put a php.ini file in every folder, one at a time, from the folder of the module until the root folder, in order to increase this limit, but I got no success. I also tried with a file .htacess and directly via ini_set in php files, all without success. Someone with this problem managed to increase this limit?

• 1 month later...

Hello !

I have problem with Upgrade using '1-click Upgrade v.1.0.15' from PS 1.4.9.0 to 1.5.4.0 . It' show that

'Your store root directory is writeable (appropriate CHMOD permissions)' - red cross. I was tryed with chmod 755, 775, and 777 of all folders and files - dosen't help. But if I put my older version '1-click Upgrade v.8.0.6' then with CHMOD all right ( it's green) but can't upgrade that shown old version of the '1-click Upgrade v.8.0.6'.

Maybe it's help to find my problem:

I use the subdomane for PrestaShop like sub_name.domane_name.ee

I kindly ask to help me.

Thank you.

post-306625-0-06933800-1365871500_thumb.jpg

post-306625-0-77409800-1365871506_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I solved it change the php.ini

memory_limit = 32M

to

memory_limit = 120M

I'm working on localhost with mamp and it solve the problem.

Not sure how that would help. I got the same problem as most others and I have a "memory_limit = 128M".

Thing is... When trying to upgrade with 1-Click Upgrade it just doesn't work. I get the same interesting error as most others (jquery thingy). But, and here's the deal, I works just fine on a local machine. I've tried several times and every time it fails to upgrade my shop, it works a charm upgrading my local one. So it looks like it wise to have an exact copy on a local machine, upgrade it and then migrate it to your host.

Still, the 1-Click Upgrade should work without all this hazzle and workarounds. I did before for me atleast before I made a fresh install to 1.5.4.1. After that it just stopped woking no matter what I did.