[SOLVED] Technical Error

My customers are not able to create new account. When they key in their email account at the login page to create new account the following error happens;

Technical Error:

unable to load form

Details:

Error thrown: [object Object]

Text status: Parsererror

Please help

don't know how to delete Mobile theme but you can simply disable it in prefernces/themes

My customers are not able to create new account. When they key in their email account at the login page to create new account the following error happens;

Technical Error:

unable to load form

Details:

Error thrown: [object Object]

Text status: Parsererror

Please help

Try disable friendly urls in prefernces/seo&URLs this help me, but now search don't work - when enable friendly urls create accounts don't work

don't know how to delete Mobile theme but you can simply disable it in prefernces/themes

Try disable friendly urls in prefernces/seo&URLs this help me, but now search don't work - when enable friendly urls create accounts don't work

what version of PS do you use? if PS 1.5.1 then

in the statesmanagement.js

change :

// console.log($('select#id_state'+(suffix !== undefined ? '_'+suffix : '')+' option:not(:first-child)'));

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
what version of PS do you use? if PS 1.5.1 then in the statesmanagement.js change :
 // console.log($('select#id_state'+(suffix !== undefined ? '_'+suffix : '')+' option:not(:first-child)')); 

I have the same problem, but this line dont appear in my files...

EDIT: Im using 1.5.3 Link sexplay.com.es/admin12

Edited by sexplay (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

I receive the same error message when I try to increase the number of products in my cart past the set carrier weight ranges when the following settings are true:

Shipping > Carriers > Out-of-range behavior: Disable Carrier

If I change the out-of-range behavior setting to "Apply the cost of the highest defined range" then the error does not occur.

Anyone else reporting the same issue? Any ideas on how to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

please help   I have the 1.5.3.1 and when my customers try to make an account or check  in as a guest i get an error and it wont go thru   technical error unable to send data please help

Hi, make sure to have a backup (http://www.prestashop.com/blog/en/how-to-manually-back-up-mysql-database-and-prestashop-files/and test this with Friendly URL off or ON.... Also, please test it with the default theme as well. 

I think it is coming from the theme. 

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem.

When authentifying it appears this error

"TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror"

I am using Prestashop 1.6.0.9 and blackhawk3.1 theme.

Is there any solution found?

• 3 months later...

Hi all 

Hope you can help 

In the quick order page I get this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'querySelectorAll' of null(anonymous function) @ api.js:5(anonymous function) @ api.js:8(anonymous function) @ api.js:10

livechat-v2.js:1 proactiveJSON = null

I don't know what the consequence of this error is. 

all suggestions welcome;

thanks in advance 

Len

Hi all 

Hope you can help 

In the quick order page I get this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'querySelectorAll' of null(anonymous function) @ api.js:5(anonymous function) @ api.js:8(anonymous function) @ api.js:10

livechat-v2.js:1 proactiveJSON = null

I don't know what the consequence of this error is. 
all suggestions welcome;
thanks in advance 
Len

what effect does this error have on the website? Does it put users off or is it an error that I can live with?

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'querySelectorAll' of null
d1gwclp1pmzk26.cloudfront.net/widget-js-v1.132/browser/min/livechat-v2.js:1 proactiveJSON = null
jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

Thanks again for your advice
kind regards
Len

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...