problem with orders , triplicate payments overpaid.

Hi i have a problem , when i recivied a payment, the payment is ok but in the back office i recivied a warning that says for example Warning: $23.12 paid instead of $11.56

overpaid i attach the file the image.

can anyone help me?i have the last version PrestaShop™ 1.5.0.17

error.jpg

post-402094-0-25971700-1349192071_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Did anyone find a solution to this? I experience the same with Prestashop 1.5.2, problem came without doing any changes to the shop. Even prior to upgrade (from 1.5.0) the problem was there. Like the above user I have checked my paypal account and there the payments turn out to be right, but tripled in the backoffice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I'm having the same problem. Although for me it only doubles the order price in the "Payment" section on the order page. The total at the bottom is correct. Also in my Paypal account the charges are correct.

I work in IT and it's anoying our sales team, I've informed them to continue and not hold back on completing orders however this is something we need to get fixed soon.

I will be digging in to this to try to find a fix and will post back here if I turn up anything worth mentioning.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help us out!

TFS

P.S. I attached a screen shot.

post-480603-0-29699000-1366127065_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

Something must not be exactly the same then, if it was, it would work the same....

You can try to copy both sites to your local computer, and use a program like "Beyond Compare" to check if the files are the same, or if there are any differences.

Something must not be exactly the same then, if it was, it would work the same....

You can try to copy both sites to your local computer, and use a program like "Beyond Compare" to check if the files are the same, or if there are any differences.

I copied it twice onto webserver. There is no way that some files aren't the same. After first time i realized it doesnt work well i deleted all the files on webserver and re-copied it from local computer.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Prestashop 1.5.4.1 and had this problem before I upgraded from 1.5.4

I'm using Paypal (latest version).

If I go into myPHPadmin I can delete the duplicate payment entry from tables ps_order_invoice_payment and ps_order_payment, the error goes away, but I have to do this after each order.

For some reason it is duplicating the payment record in the database, there are no other duplicated entries that I have found.

I have to agree with jareq, it shows the errors on the online version, but my EXACT copy of the database and files on my localhost server works fine, it does NOT add the duplicate entries like the online server does. (I'm hosting on iPage.com)

• 1 year later...

I noticed in the payment status called "payment accepted" that the selection to mark order as paid was ON. Still getting duplicate payment in that table. Once when they go to paypal and then again when the IPN hits the site back and BO think there is an overpayment. PS 1.6.0.14 and the latest release of Paypal USA & Canada is 3.8.0

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

My solution. I had got duplicate payment for Paypall, Alipay and Weixin. Problem is that you have to generate Delivery Note at least one status before you set order as Paid.

Sample of statuses sequence:

PAYMENT RECEIVED - order cannot be set as paid (no delivery note no invoice). So you delivery note to be gererated in the next status.

ORDER ACCEPTED - order still cannot be set as paid - generate Delivery Note.

ORDER PROCESSING - because pdf i generated in previous order you can set order as paid.

This works for me in 1613