Top Horizontal Menu - Add Menu Top Link feature not working

The Top Horizontal Menu - "Add Menu Top Link" feature is not displaying on the website menu after creating and adding a link

After you create a label and a link to the label and add to the "settings area" list of categories, cms, suppliers, menu top links, etc... you then add it to the other links to be displayed on the menu and save it. NOTHING HAPPENS!! it does not display on the website.

the categories area and all others will be displayed except the " Menu Top Links" that were created.

Does anyone know why or how this gets disabled?

I have it on a test site and it works fine... somehow after configuration of PS 1.5 this feature got disabled.

Pls help I am a newbie

Thank you very much in advance of your help.

Thank you very much Paul,

That worked !!! I disabled the Multi-store feature and resaved the links I wanted on the menu Bar and its working like a charm!

all links are now displayed. I also checked the shopping cart and that is working so it must not be a related problem.

Do you have your shipping modules activated?

your payment module activated?

are you logged in as a user in the cart to see shipping carriers?

try those things ... but pls explain the problem you are having and maybe someone here can help you as you did for me.

Thanks again.

PS .. My automated combinations generator does not work ! it will generate combinations but it will not match images to the combinations correctly.

You have to do it manually in order for it to work. Just incase you run into that lil problem.

• Like 1

Thank's Xander

I solved this problem.

Shipping modules and payments was activated, I disable multishop and I delete browser chace, after this all work fine - menu and cart - check out.

I think still problem with multi shop enable. I plan to use this function, but ... I investigate this.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have the same problem. Multistore was already disabled in my configuration and i'm using prestashop 1.5.2.0.

Does anyone still have this problem ?

I have this problem too, and looking for a solution.

The module doesn't display the links I made when I was still using prestashop 1.4 either, neither in the front- or backend.

I hope this will be solved.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I hope this solves your problem like it did mine (I don't have multistore in my setup but shouldn't be a factor).

Step 1: Create your category as usual.

Catalog -> Categories -> Add new

Step 2: Click on modules -> modules

Step 3: Search for "Top Horizontal Menu" in the modules window

Step 4: Click "configure"

Step 5: In the settings frameset, scroll down in the first box on the left, till you get to categories sub section. Select your desired category and click "Add".

Your category will be added to the right box.

Click "Save".

Step 6: Refresh your store.

Do let us know if this works for everyone.

• Like 1

]

Hi Guys,

I hope this solves your problem like it did mine (I don't have multistore in my setup but shouldn't be a factor).

Step 1: Create your category as usual.

Catalog -> Categories -> Add new

Step 2: Click on modules -> modules

Step 3: Search for "Top Horizontal Menu" in the modules window

Step 4: Click "configure"

Step 5: In the settings frameset, scroll down in the first box on the left, till you get to categories sub section. Select your desired category and click "Add".

Your category will be added to the right box.

Click "Save".

Step 6: Refresh your store.

Do let us know if this works for everyone.

This doesnt work for me...I'm getting crazy. I cant see the categories in the Top Horizontal Module Configuration...

Anybody who has a solution for this?

post-186897-0-41020200-1358937201_thumb.png