PayPal Checkout - Last page is blank (after hitting confirm payment)

auctionduke

Installed/enabled are

- Prestashop v1.4.9

- PayPal module v3.2.1

- Backward compability module v0.1.

ISSUE: Customers are able to go through PayPal payment flow/pages in our shop, but when hitting this button on my shop: 'I confirm my order' -> the user lands on/is directed to a blank page (only the header and menu of the shop is maintained, the rest of the page is blank).

The order is recorded in the BO and payment is received, but the user experience is weird: after hitting confirm, a blank page is the result...

The URL of the blank page reads something like:

http://www.ourstore.com/en//modules/paypal/express_checkout/submit.php?key=........

notice the weird double '//' before modules in the URL.

Is this common? If not: the issue/fix?

Installed/enabled are

- Prestashop v1.4.9

- PayPal module v3.2.1

- Backward compability module v0.1.

ISSUE: Customers are able to go through PayPal payment flow/pages in our shop, but when hitting this button on my shop: 'I confirm my order' -> the user lands on/is directed to a blank page (only the header and menu of the shop is maintained, the rest of the page is blank).

The order is recorded in the BO and payment is received, but the user experience is weird: after hitting confirm, a blank page is the result...

The URL of the blank page reads something like:

http://www.ourstore.com/en//modules/paypal/express_checkout/submit.php?key=........

notice the weird double '//' before modules in the URL.

Is this common? If not: the issue/fix?

Hi,

Could you please give me an access to your shop by PM ?

I will investigate ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Could you please give me an access to your shop by PM ?

I will investigate ;)

Hey fGaillard

I may need some help with my paypal as well. I am using 1.4.9 with paypal mod 3.2.4 and backwards comp. module and my api credentials are in correctly but my last payment page goes blank on last one to select payments. I also use google but it's not set-up yet. I want to get this working before the others since they are easy to use.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have the same issue... blank page after paypal redirects user back to the confirmation page.. I am using PS 1.5.2.0 and the issue occured with whatever PayPal version it came with... then I upgraded to 3.4.1 and same issue... I even reverted back to older PayPal modules, and same thing... confirmation page is white / blank... anyone who can help solve this? I also tried with default template, same thing... I need paypal to work on my client's website asap... I don't know what to do... been checking forums / bug logs, no solution... help please :-D

I have found and solved the issue.. just thought I would post the fix here, in case anyone out there ever runs into this very same thing.

Basically, what I did was turn on error reporting in the /config/config.inc.php (around line 28, change "off" to "on".

Then I did another test order, and the PayPal confirmation page gave me an error like so:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in

/home/xxxxxx/public_html/test/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 23264

Then I did a search on google, and found some info, about the PHP settings for :

php_value memory_limit 32mb

max_execution_time 30 (seconds)

What I did was increase both to the following:

php_value memory_limit 64mb

max_execution_time 60 (seconds)

This seemed to solve the issue, and now my PayPal confirmation page is showing like normal...

yay!!!!

• Like 2

I have found and solved the issue.. just thought I would post the fix here, in case anyone out there ever runs into this very same thing.

Basically, what I did was turn on error reporting in the /config/config.inc.php (around line 28, change "off" to "on".

Then I did another test order, and the PayPal confirmation page gave me an error like so:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in

/home/xxxxxx/public_html/test/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 23264

Then I did a search on google, and found some info, about the PHP settings for :

php_value memory_limit 32mb

max_execution_time 30 (seconds)

What I did was increase both to the following:

php_value memory_limit 64mb

max_execution_time 60 (seconds)

This seemed to solve the issue, and now my PayPal confirmation page is showing like normal...

yay!!!!

great work! thanks for posting this solution...turning on errors is very useful

Edited by elpatron (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi,

Im trying to find something to turn on... bu there isnt any option like that, only from line 26 and below

require_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/defines.inc.php');
$start_time = microtime(true);

/* SSL configuration */
define('_PS_SSL_PORT_', 443);

:(