I CANT SET UP SHIPPING COST IN THE PRICE I WANT

Hi to all. i have set all shipping functions like weight etc but if i set shiping cost 0 euro it shows 5 euro,,if i set 1 euro then it shows 6 euro.. i already finish everything except this.

ps 1.4.1

i think its bug but i dont know how ti fix it...

sorry for my english!

Hi tomaik!

I think that you have choosen that price to you carrier, as a fast prize-cost, everytime you use that carrier.

check out the carrier and change the cost on him to zero (0)..the first side and to the left last felt..

Sorry for bad english.

Hi tomaik!

I think that you have choosen that price to you carrier, as a fast prize-cost, everytime you use that carrier.

check out the carrier and change the cost on him to zero (0)..the first side and to the left last felt..

Sorry for bad english.

hi mr pellets..by the way if you can supply me pellets please contact me :)

I didnt anderstand you.where i can set up fast price cost? can you give me the path exactly?

thank you

Hi tomiak :-). Version 1.4.1 ??

Sorry I use 1.4.4.1 and 1.4.7.0

And in them when I chose (shipping) direcly I have (Handling) at the top then (billing) and last down (Fees by carrier)..at the end of this side.

and in that I can choose carriers behevor..For free or for extra cost. I have implant. and choose if it cost somthing extra, a for exampel. schenke cost always 5 $ more the hole time, in europa for exampel. and UPS cost 1 $ extra in that area.

Sorry I can only supply Sweden with that.. the pellets I mean.. where do you live??

Regards //Roine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...