FPDF error: Not a JPEG file: /mysite/img/logo.jpg

Search the web & forum for a solution to the following error ...

FPDF error: Not a JPEG file: /mysite/img/logo.jpg

I changed the .jpg file that was there to .jpeg and that did not work, same error. I even tried to rename my logo.png to logo.jpeg and that generate the "alpha channel" version of the error. Based on forum threads I expected that would happen.

Any suggestion as what to try next. I did verify the jpeg files are really jpeg generated by PhotoShop.

Prestashop version 1.4.7.0

I’m not sure if this will help. The problem I had is I set my logo to a png, and left that as the default for all in Preferences > Appearance

The problem with that is there is a bug in the PDF generator that will only take a jpg file from Invoice Logo. I could have png in all the others but Invoice logo had to be jpg.

I fixed the problem but I don't know why it is a problem. I simply reloaded the logo.jpg file into Gimp and saved it out again. The image now loads as part of the invoice. There must have been something in the jpg header that was confusing PDF generator.

• 3 weeks later...

I have not tested this, but according to this post, you can make the size change in directory - classes - file pdf.php

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/128228-change-pdf-invoice-image-logo-size/

In my version 1.4.7.0 on line 156,

if (file_exists(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'/logo_invoice.jpg'))

{

if ($this->_isPngFile(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'/logo_invoice.jpg'))

$this->Image(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'/logo_invoice.jpg', 10, 8, 0, 15, 'PNG');

else

$this->Image(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'/logo_invoice.jpg', 10, 8, 0, 15);

}

elseif (file_exists(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'/logo.jpg'))

{

if ($this->_isPngFile(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'/logo.jpg'))

$this->Image(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'/logo.jpg', 10, 8, 0, 15, 'PNG');

else

$this->Image(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'/logo.jpg', 10, 8, 0, 15);

}

This code doesn’t look right to me,

if ($this->_isPngFile(_PS_IMG_DIR_.'/logo_invoice.jpg'))

Shouldn’t that be .png and not .jpg?

Anyway, hope this helps you.

Thanks, found it and replaced jpeg for png yet I get back the following message:

FPDF error: Alpha channel not supported: /home/content/13/8897513/html/tienda/img//logo.png

So it does indeed make the change and displays it as .png but with that warning. I thought the two backslashes [//] before logo.png were screwing things up so I changed them on the code and now it displays:

FPDF error: Alpha channel not supported: /home/content/13/8897513/html/tienda/img/logo.png

So I have no clue as what to do next!

Well, I guess you need to use the jpg, but experiment with changing the last two numbers and see if you can stop your logo from stretching.