Not desired products included in order problem

Greetings.

I noticed a strange behavior that appears every now and then. I've been unable to reproduce the bug consistently.

In some orders, the order includes products that the customer didn't choose. But when the customer pays with PayPal, PayPal only charges the real products to the client; still PrestaShop keeps listing the ghosts products in customer's order and orders history.

I have to send emails to them explaining that it was a webpage's technical error and the products sent where only the ones reflected in PayPal invoice (the products that the customer wanted, and the ones he payed for, not the ones that PrestaShop adds out of nowhere).

I attached captures from the real order and the order that the customer sees, please have a look: they don't match, the second one includes a product that the customer didn't add.

I don't think is a PayPal issue, as PayPal charges the real order, but the PrestaShop way to handle orders. Maybe products chosen by another visitor appear on another customer order? Weird. Can be a cookies bug.

Does anybody noticed this behavior too? If so, is there a solution? Thank you.

post-290025-0-36287300-1321440549_thumb.jpg

post-290025-0-98281800-1321440555_thumb.jpg