[SOLVED] Images enlarge at click not working

Hi.

When in product page, clicking a image doesn't bring a bigger one. Neither does doing click on the thumbnail. The screen goes a little darker and a little white square appears at the top left corner, and that's all, the website hangs. No image shows up.

Any solution?

Hi.

http://www.acerointerno.com

Spanish only site, sorry. Just choose a product and try to see the larger image... it hangs.

I took a look at this for you, and it looks like you may be dealing with a jquery issue from an older version of the fancybox files. Can you please try replacing your /js/jquery/fancybox directory with our SVN version to see if that resolves your issue?

-Mike

Thank you, but it's still not working.

I replaced /js/jquery/fancybox entire directory with the new files but the problem persists.

More ideas?

I just spoke with a developer, and this is an issue with the customizations you made to your theme. Please edit your blocklavalamp.tpl file to remove the line referencing jquery.easing, and that should resolve this for you.

Basically, that function is already called by default, and when it is called a second time as part of that module it leads to an error.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

All right, we are narrowing the problem.

It is indeed a issue with the menulavalamp module. When it is disabled, images show up correctly.

Editing blockmenulavalamp.tpl doesn't help, since erasing all references to jquery.easing doesn't solve the issue.

What can I do to use this module and the enlarge images function at the same time?

Thank you.

All right, we are narrowing the problem.

It is indeed a issue with the menulavalamp module. When it is disabled, images show up correctly.

Editing blockmenulavalamp.tpl doesn't help, since erasing all references to jquery.easing doesn't solve the issue.

What can I do to use this module and the enlarge images function at the same time?

Thank you.

What version of PrestaShop are you using? In our new version 1.4.5, you can use what will be the default theme in our upcoming version 1.5, which includes a similar but more attractive version of the horizontal menu that you may like better. Check it out here.

-Mike

What version of PrestaShop are you using? In our new version 1.4.5, you can use what will be the default theme in our upcoming version 1.5, which includes a similar but more attractive version of the horizontal menu that you may like better. Check it out here.

-Mike

Great! Problem solved.

I installed the new horizontal menu module and everything goes fine. It's not as stylish as the lavamenu but it works and pictures are showing with it on.

About the new template, no thank you. We have different conceptions about evolution.

Anyway it's nice to know that prestashop support is there and willing to help. Thank you for your help, I labeled this topic as solved.

• 2 years later...