Vote to Improve PrestaShop

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

The best place in the world to ask questions about PrestaShop and get advice from our passionate community!

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

Photo

[FREE PRESTASHOP MODULE ] Products in categories as LIST OR GRID using jQuery for PS1.3 and PS1.4

category list or grid theme

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic
Birdy

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:59 AM

sry mistake lol i mean here http://imageshack.us...templatedg.jpg/

jolvil

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2852 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:20 AM

you can see it here http://imageshack.us...templatedg.jpg/

This module works fine with default Prestashop thème, you must modify css if you want to use with new Prestashop theme or other personal themes.
PS 1.3.7.0

chetwyn

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:34 PM

Hi Guy.,., firstly... dam great job on this mod.

I've installed it. working great and its displaying 4 products per line in the grid. Can someone help only display 3?

cant seem to figure it out. I'm on 1.3.7
Got the bug for Presta and run a cool handbags site. Also run a really cool homeware site. Using plenty of great plugins from the prestashop crew.

chetwyn

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:47 AM

Thought I might update you guys.

I realised that using CSS i can force based on size there only being 3 products being displayed.

To get the grid layout to load in default I added sw_view into the product-list.tpl module here:

<ul id="product_list" class="clear sw_view">

This way it loads automatically. I know.. I'm hacking but to get prestashop were I need it alot of hacking has been done...

I've removed the icon enabling the users to switch displays so the customer would never know the difference... :)
Got the bug for Presta and run a cool handbags site. Also run a really cool homeware site. Using plenty of great plugins from the prestashop crew.

COTOKO

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2048 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:07 AM

Hello chetwyn, i have installed this module but have a little problem, i think with css from my theme, i use the new them prestashop 1.4.5, can see here, the problem is in sort-list, best-sales or search result don't show fine, in product-list i can see very well, anything category show very well, can you halp me?
This my store

logo-icon.jpg

Prestashop Modules - Prestashop Themes - Prestashop Addons

Get the best prestashop addons, modules, themes and templates for Prestashop with all updates free for lifetime.

jolvil

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2852 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:26 AM

Thought I might update you guys.

I realised that using CSS i can force based on size there only being 3 products being displayed.

To get the grid layout to load in default I added sw_view into the product-list.tpl module here:

<ul id="product_list" class="clear sw_view">

This way it loads automatically. I know.. I'm hacking but to get prestashop were I need it alot of hacking has been done...

I've removed the icon enabling the users to switch displays so the customer would never know the difference...

Using this module to display product list only as a grid and removing the switcher is a poor idea, you could modify product list css in your global.css and it could be done easily.
PS 1.3.7.0

Frenk

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:00 PM

Hello, Great module

but I am working on a new website, I installed presta 1.4.6.1. Installed the list grid module. For the products in grid view it works fine. But when I klik on 'manufacturers' in the left column, the right column will be placed underneath the manufacturers (in dutch: fabrikanten) list in the center column, here,s the url: http://kiekeboe-shop...anufacturer.php
I have tried some margin and padding, but it does not seem to work.......

Thanks

Rho_bur

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:39 PM

Hi,
I have installed the module, thanks a lot jolvil for this one, on localhost wamp and the only problem I have is the fact that pagination is not working anymore, not being clickable.
Any solution fo this ?
Regards,

EDIT : I noticed that some of the links are working some redirecting to the right place some not, for ex clicking on the "<<" to go to first listing page is redirecting to previous instead.
Product display are set to 9 and the them is derived from default but simplified.
In post#7 I've seen that I should have clear: both in .css, it is probably about global.css and pagination.tpl section but where to add it ?

aPlancon69

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:03 PM

Bonjour,

est-il possible d'avor une ancienne version du module car, impossible de faire fonctionner la version 1.7 avec l'intégration automatique. J'avais essayé en manuel sur la première version et ça marchait help !
cdt,

edit: la version 1.2 si possible

Rush Networks

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

No error for me in search page, prices-drop.php and best-sales.php

did you make this modification in listorgridswitch.js? this solve the Explorer IE6, IE7 issue, (not tested on IE9)

jQuery.ajax({
		type: 'POST',
		url: baseDir + 'modules/listorgridswitch/listorgridswitch.php',
		async: false,
		cache: false,
		type : "POST",
		dataType : "json",
		data: { listorgridajax: true, listorgridmode: (mode?0:1) },
		success: function(jsonData)
		{
		  return;
		}
  });
  return false;

Can i use this adaption for my site?
http://homeshop.rush...?id_category=90

I use the new Prestashop template and Prestashop 1.4.5.1

COTOKO

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2048 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:36 AM

Can i use this adaption for my site?
http://homeshop.rush...?id_category=90

I use the new Prestashop template and Prestashop 1.4.5.1

I have some post request this without result, the problem with New theme is some "<div>" in category.tpl, but if you delete this, the page does little distort.
If you need this, please let me know

logo-icon.jpg

Get the best prestashop addons, modules, themes and templates for Prestashop with all updates free for lifetime.

Rush Networks

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

I have some post request this without result, the problem with New theme is some "<div>" in category.tpl, but if you delete this, the page does little distort.
If you need this, please let me know

I'm trying to implement the function atm. Have you found a solution ?

COTOKO

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2048 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

In category.tpl locate "{if $products}" and delete or commnent this line below:
   <div class="content_sortPagiBar">
	<div class="sortPagiBar clearfix">
Also delete or comment the "</div>" corresponding to the previous.

In prices-drop.tpl, best-sales.tpl, search.tpl & new-products.tpl, delete or comment the same lines.

logo-icon.jpg

COTOKO

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2048 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:00 PM

In category.tpl locate "{if $products}" and delete or commnent this line below:
   <div class="content_sortPagiBar">
	<div class="sortPagiBar clearfix">
Also delete or comment the "</div>" corresponding to the previous.

In prices-drop.tpl, best-sales.tpl, search.tpl & new-products.tpl, delete or comment the same lines.

logo-icon.jpg

Online Office USA

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:37 PM

I'm starting to feel a little silly. I'm using prestashop_new and I know there needs to be some changes to files/css...

I'm not having any luck with the changes working. The view wouldn't change. My Compare Button changed colors. My "Sort By" drop down menu shifted to the left side of the column.

I'm sure I'm just missing a small (hopefully) step. I'd love to get this module working as it seems like just the thing I'm looking for.

Thanks

Kidzbox.se

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

Hi, i can´t get this to work. Testing it in a fresh installed testshop v 1.4.6.2. The switch appear but nothing happens when you try to switch. I have clean the cache an even set to forcecompile but still no effect.

I installed the "cookie" and then you can se grid is selected but the products line up as a list (se attached pic).

Does anybody have an clue of why it´s not working?

Attached Files

COTOKO

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2048 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:01 AM

Hi, i can´t get this to work. Testing it in a fresh installed testshop v 1.4.6.2. The switch appear but nothing happens when you try to switch. I have clean the cache an even set to forcecompile but still no effect.

I installed the "cookie" and then you can se grid is selected but the products line up as a list (se attached pic).

Does anybody have an clue of why it´s not working?

Unfortunately this module does not work with the new theme prestashop, remplace attached files on your theme and it will work perfectly, the problem is that little out of position in top.
Let me know if you can do that

Attached Files

logo-icon.jpg

Kidzbox.se

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hi, i replaced the files whit the one you provided but still no luck. Any other tip?

I have the "new theme" in my liveshop and i have been looking for this kind of module so i would be greatful if this would work.

/Jimi

Rush Networks

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

Hi, i replaced the files whit the one you provided but still no luck. Any other tip?

I have the "new theme" in my liveshop and i have been looking for this kind of module so i would be greatful if this would work.

/Jimi

I have the same problem here: http://homeshop.rush...id_category=379
Also did all the thinks as mentioned above

COTOKO

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2048 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

I have the &quot;new theme&quot; in my liveshop and i have been looking for this kind of module so i would be greatful if this would w

/Jimi

Are you sure dont work?, you need activate force compile to see the change.

logo-icon.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users