MATRICE THEME SLIDESHOW

Hello to all,

I'm new in Presta shop.
I have apply the matrice theme but when preview my page i have problem with the slideshow in the how page.
Do i must configure something to play the slideshow?

Pls help

Thanxs

Aplly module form attachment to your folder in server matrice/modules/..... and replace it. After that go to BO,and check the "editorial" module. This slide is this module. Its should be automatic on right place. If its not, replace to "homepage content",like on my screen ;-)

48822_QkxfBlkRmakHLEq2Rj01_t

I dont know why i cannot add attachment :roll: You find this module in matrice theme: in folder where you have :css.images, and rest you have : MODULES. go there and finde EDITORIAL. install again. Should be work ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I've managed to change the images of the slider but

I don't know why I can't edit the text of the slider I change it in editorial.tpl tranfer it on the server in module/editorial it doesn't seem to change anything. Someone out there got a solution ?? ;(

p

Ive got the same problem. Does anyone know how to fit it?

Hi

I've managed to change the images of the slider but

I don't know why I can't edit the text of the slider I change it in editorial.tpl tranfer it on the server in module/editorial it doesn't seem to change anything. Someone out there got a solution ?? ;(

p

Ive got the same problem. Does anyone know how to fit it?

Ooo sussed it! Preferences > Performance, and change to Force Compile: Yes, w/ Cache: No, while you are testing changes.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having great difficulty getting the text of the slider to be picked up. I changed it in editorial.tpl and tranferred it on the server in module/editorial but it doesn't seem to change anything. I then tried altering the settings Preferences > Performance, and changed to Force Compile: Yes, w/ Cache: No as someone suggested above. The result was that the home page went completely blank and I had to change the settings back to get anything to show up apart from the logo.

Any more suggestions from anyone?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Very new to the Prestashop setup and have a question.

I have downloaded and installed the Matrice and I have the Editior on the front page, but I cannot see any reference or function relating to the sliding image process that is shown on the demo site. Have I missed something here and should I be able to select multiple images somewhere to create a slide show?

Cheers

PS I am running the 1.4.6.2 version of Prestashop

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been following these steps as best i can and I cannot seem to change the slide show images at all, is it that i just upload the modules folder via ftp to my server with new photos in it or will i be able to control this through the back office