Problem with paypal module [solved]

Hi, I have my store prestashop 1.3.1 with the paypal module that comes default on 1.6. A few days ago I have started to "make trouble."

When someone makes payment by paypal, the order status is coming "Authorization accepted from PayPal" and did not appear in the list of orders. I have to access the customer profile in order to access and change the state order for me to exit the tab order. Before ordering the state to pay by paypal was "Payment accepted. "

I had always worked well, and suddenly this happens I do not understand. I have not made ​​any changes that might affect their performance. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I deleted the server and upload it again, but nothing stays the same.

I hope you could help me. Thanks!

It is highly unlikely that something like this would just start happening out of the blue.

Please check that /config/config.inc.php was not changed, as that file define which order status is used for a successful payment

define('_PS_OS_PAYMENT_', 2);

It's ok
/* Order states */
define('_PS_OS_CHEQUE_', 1);
define('_PS_OS_PAYMENT_', 2);
define('_PS_OS_PREPARATION_', 3);
define('_PS_OS_SHIPPING_', 4);
define('_PS_OS_DELIVERED_', 5);
define('_PS_OS_CANCELED_', 6);
define('_PS_OS_REFUND_', 7);
define('_PS_OS_ERROR_', 8);
define('_PS_OS_OUTOFSTOCK_', 9);
define('_PS_OS_BANKWIRE_', 10);
define('_PS_OS_PAYPAL_', 11);

Hello again, I recently installed the module in my store eKomi 1.3.1.
I did not find the module, so I grabbed version 1.4, may have had something to do with my problem.
The module only thing it does is show the views of customers and send an email to eKomi, with name, address and order number to eKomi.
Thanks