Vote for v1.5 Fixes

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

The best place in the world to ask questions about PrestaShop and get advice from our passionate community!

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

Photo

WorldPay Alpha version.

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic
Jason Lee

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:49 PM

Hi, I have create this WorldPay module, this module able to send the purchase info to worldpay website.
But I stuck here, I don't know how can i get the response from WorldPay whether the payment success or fail.
And move the info from cart to order. Can someone please help me.

I have upload the module here. Hope we develop together.

Attached Files

Martin W

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:45 PM

I’ve attached an update to the Worldpay Select Junior payment module started by Jason, this version supports full settings customisation, Payment Response validation support and Shopper Responses.

I’ve included sample resultY.html and result.html files for use by the Shopper Response feature, these can be further customised for your site before putting into production. For details on the rules of what these files can contain and additional tags which can be used please refer to the Worldpay support site.

This has been tested successfully in Test Mode, but I’m still waiting for Worldpay to approve my site before I can run a Production Mode test.

If I have time I’ll look at adding optional support for further checking the AVS and WorldAlert results sent in the payment response, in the meantime you should check these manually in the Worldpay transaction confirmation email and decide whether to continue processing the order or not.

Attached Files

Jason Lee

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:48 AM

I’ve attached an update to the Worldpay Select Junior payment module started by Jason, this version supports full settings customisation, Payment Response validation support and Shopper Responses.

I’ve included sample resultY.html and result.html files for use by the Shopper Response feature, these can be further customised for your site before putting into production. For details on the rules of what these files can contain and additional tags which can be used please refer to the Worldpay support site.

This has been tested successfully in Test Mode, but I’m still waiting for Worldpay to approve my site before I can run a Production Mode test.

If I have time I’ll look at adding optional support for further checking the AVS and WorldAlert results sent in the payment response, in the meantime you should check these manually in the Worldpay transaction confirmation email and decide whether to continue processing the order or not.

wow, so happy to see someone have continue this module. I have stuck here more than 2 month. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for testing this module.

Jason Lee

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:45 AM

Hi martin,

I encounter a bug, when i click update setting it didn't update my Installation Id, Test Mode, Response Password, Success HTML file and Cancel HTML file.

It just stop, as show on the image below.

Can you help me on this?

Attached Files

Martin W

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:32 PM

Hi Jason,

Sorry for the late response I've been away for the last couple of weeks.

I've not seen this error before, it looks like it has halted after the module has passed back control with the registerHook('payment') call. If there's someone else who knows the inner workings of Prestashop who's able to tell me how to debug this I'll see if I can add some debug messages to see if we can locate the issue.

Is this a new installation or did you use one of the earlier versions? You might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the module if you haven't tried that already.

Martin

Jason Lee

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:44 AM

Hi Jason,

Sorry for the late response I've been away for the last couple of weeks.

I've not seen this error before, it looks like it has halted after the module has passed back control with the registerHook('payment') call. If there's someone else who knows the inner workings of Prestashop who's able to tell me how to debug this I'll see if I can add some debug messages to see if we can locate the issue.

Is this a new installation or did you use one of the earlier versions? You might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the module if you haven't tried that already.

Martin

Hi Martin,
I have found what is the error. The error occur when you called the displayErrors();
you have forgot to create this function. So it just stuck there.

I have fixed the bug. Below is the update version.
Thanks for sharing and your answer again.

Attached Files

Martin W

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:54 AM

Oooer missed that!

Many thanks for picking that up and correcting it.

Cheers .. Martin

Jason Lee

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:02 AM

Oooer missed that!

Many thanks for picking that up and correcting it.

Cheers .. Martin

Did the payment response work well? My Worldpay haven't activated so can't test, sorry.

After the validation, if the payment success. Did it add the cart to order and minus the item quantity from stock?

Martin W

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:15 AM

Yes it's all working very well, we have it running in Worldpay live mode on the following site:

http://www.shop4education.co.uk

So far we've processed 100% of all orders through the Worldpay module without any problems

Jason Lee

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:18 AM

Yes it's all working very well, we have it running in Worldpay live mode on the following site:

http://www.shop4education.co.uk

So far we've processed 100% of all orders through the Worldpay module without any problems

Great to know that. Good work!

Server Update Limited

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:05 PM

Hi Jason Lee,

Thanks for the module, I have it setup and working in test mode. I have successfully processed a test transaction.

Two issues I have;

1. When the payment is processed it leaves the customer on the worldpay payment confirmation screen. Is their a way of returning them to the myaccount age or the homepage of the website?

2. After the payment is processed I do not receive a confirmation email from prestashop backoffice to say tht the order has been processed and when I look at my order history the order does not appear on the list of orders. Is this because the worlpay module is running in test mode? - Dont want to activate live mode as Worldpay are in the process of integration.

Thanks in advance,

James
Server Update Limited

Jon T

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:55 PM

Many thanks to Jason and Martin for producing the Worldpay module. I have configured it in my store shop.mossgo.co.uk and made the changes in the Worldpay Installation Administration for the Test environment. I performed some test transactions and the Worldpay confirmation email is generated and resultY.html is displayed successfully but when I am transferred back to the store, my shopping cart is not emptied and no orders appear in prestashop's admin. I have double checked the parameters in the Prestashop Worldpay module and the Worldpay Installation Administration and cannot see any problem. Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

Martin W

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:32 PM

The most common cause for this is the validation.php module is not being called or is called with an incorrect password.

Double check the following in your Worldpay settings

1. Payment Response URL points to the validation.php location.
2. Payment Response enabled? is checked.
3. Payment respone password matches the password set in the Prestashop Worldpay settings.

I did a quick test on http://shop.mossgo.c.../validation.php and got a 404 error, so you might want to check the Apache server logs for the possible cause

Martin

Jon T

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:19 PM

Martin.

Thanks very much for your help. Much appreciated. The problem was caused by invalid permissions on my module directory. I have also implemented the reference to global.css you recommended in this thread:

http://www.prestasho...ion_issues_dot_

Thanks again for this excellent contribution.

Jon

blingblingpow

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:03 PM

Is v0.6 the latest version of this module?

MikeReillo

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:54 PM

Hi All,

is this now working as expected? anyone else using it?

Judemoon

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:57 PM

The v0.6 works fine.
To get it running in PRODUCTION mode, you will need to change the url manually in worldpay.php as follow.

}

public function getWPinstID()
{
return Configuration::get('WORLDPAY_INSTID');

Next, go to your RBSworldpay account>Settings, and enabled Payment URL Response >
enter "http://www.yoursite.com/modules/worldpay/validation.php" in the Payment URL Response field.

Not very sure if the password response is necessary but I have added in and it works anyway, just make sure it is the same password as your Prestashop Admin Worldpay module settings!

Good Luck!

Richiejoac

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:31 PM

Hello everyone,
After installing the module and visiting back office, i found this information required for the module to work well:

But, i cant seems to find some of the required information on the module back office, what do i do please >

InformationIn order to use the Worldpay payment module, you will have to configure your Worldpay accounts (Test & Production)

1. Add http://www.yoursite..../validation.php to the "Payment Response URL" field.

2. Check the "Payment Response enabled?" box.

3. Enter a Payment Response password, ensure it matches password above.

4. If you would like Worldpay to display the transaction response on your site check "Enable Shopper Response". You will then need to specifiy a valid resultC and resultY html file using the settings above or upload these files separately to your Worldpay account.

All PrestaShop currencies must be also configured
Profile > Financial Information > Currency balances

MCyril

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:48 PM

Hello everyone,

I can't get this plugin to work properly, or rather I can't go through the payment process without any hickups.

First off, configuration and communication with RBS works, no doubt there.
Secondly, i can add a product to my cart and go all the way to the secure paiement, so that works too.

The trouble is with currency conversion. No matter what currencies I display on the site, and regardless their relative values, the final amount requested by RBS is always labeled in £. That's ok because my bank account is in £ and my PrestaShop currency restriction is set to £ as well.

What isn't ok is the the amount itself which is the amount the visitor sees when browsing in his choice of currencies ($ / €).

In short the visitor gets a total of 250$ from PrestaShop and then WorldPay wants to charge 250£ which isn't exactly the same thing... i'm mean this ends up costing the client over 390$!

Have any of you encountered this problem???

Any help would be great,
Thanks,
C.

airbag

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

Firstly, thanks for making this module. Unfortunatly I have been unable to use because of an error.

I can install the module in V 1.3.1 of Prestashop, but when I go to update it I get nothing showing in the module screen. (ie; the site admin still shows but no module contents).

Has anyone got this working on V1.3?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users