PrestaShop's team members do what they love,
and love what they do
We understand the ever growing e-commerce market and the need to continuously improve the efforts of e-businesses. We are always looking for bright individuals interested in empowering our online merchants through innovative e-commerce ideas. PrestaShop team members enjoy great benefits and a happy work environment because we believe this fosters the best e-commerce company. Having fun while at work is a requirement and essential to guarantee a creative e-commerce environment.
A career with PrestaShop is a rewarding journey with exciting opportunities around every corner. Explore the current available positions and begin applying today. We are always looking for new talent to fuel our success. Be sure to check back regularly as open positions are updated on a daily basis.
– Please note this is not a remote position, please do not apply if you are not in South Florida. Thank you. –
PrestaShop, Inc. is looking for an analytically minded technical support individual with strong PHP development skills. We are looking for a well-rounded tech support specialist with a solid foundation in software engineering and the ability to think through complex problems. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and enjoy working with cutting edge technology working to define and deliver complete solutions, then we want to see your resume! This position will allow you to help customers establish and enhance their online presence by providing web-based technical support, product information and top-notch customer service.
- Able to provide expert technical advice in all the activity aspects of our customers (use of modules, integrated graphics, and database management)
- Receive calls from our merchants and supporting them by understanding their needs and requests
- Review customer accounts, recommend products & services
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues with PrestaShop software
- 3+ years' experience in tech support or web development
- Skills working with HTML, FTP, CSS, SQL and some PHP knowledge is necessary
- Knowledge of the PrestaShop software and E-commerce experience is a plus
- Experience building and interacting with web services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to details and ability to provide clear, constructive criticism and feedback
- Ability to perform intensive QA bug testing of implemented plugins
- Organized, independent, hardworking and has a team player attitude
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
What we have to offer:
- Heath Insurance including medical, dental, vision and life
- Competitive Salary while working in one of the fastest growing industries in the world
- Two weeks of paid vacation the first year and three weeks the second year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Birthday Holiday
- Amazing office environment. Leave the suit at home (if you want), it's a start up! Come casual and comfortable
- Endless sodas in the fridge
- Work in one of the best buildings in Brickell, with an outstanding view of the ocean
- Other great perks like your birthday as a paid holiday, foosball tournaments, team breakfasts, etc.
In efforts to further strengthen our international presence on a local level, we have decided to recruit Country Managers in nine rapidly growing e-commerce markets: Brazil, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Benelux and Russia.
The Country Manager will represent PrestaShop in their respective country with a mission to increase brand awareness, multiply our user base and identify strategic local partnerships that will position PrestaShop as the country’s preferred e-commerce solution. The Country Manager will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Building brand awareness for PrestaShop within their respective country through effective communication with local e-commerce influencers (bloggers, web agencies, publications, etc). By working closely with the marketing team, you will manage the relationship with the local Community forums, organize Community meetings, and relay company news with the local press (both specialized and general).You will also facilitate the organization of local events to establish PrestaShop as a leader in the local e-commerce landscape.
- Facilitating the localization of the software by contributing to translations in your respective language and identifying the need for functional enhancements to meet the local demands and regulations.
- Identifying potential partnerships with local web agencies and freelance developers to grow our international network of certified web agencies and as a result, grow our user base.
- Identifying potential local partnerships on different verticals (payment, logistics, marketplaces, hosting, product reviews etc.), contacting and facilitating the execution of contracts to assist the business development teams in Paris and Miami.
- A country native, residing in the country with 5 – 10 years of professional experience
- Proven skills in business development, marketing and communications
- Strong understanding of the local e-commerce industry (major leaders) and e-commerce solutions
- Familiarity with Open source software specifically the concept of a Community and the components of a freemium business model
- Proficiency with PrestaShop is a plus
- English fluency (speaking, reading, writing) is mandatory
Compensation: Depends on experience.
Contract Type: Freeland, self-employed.
Location: Local, within Brazil, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Benelux and Russia.
We are looking for a bright professional interested in empowering. The ideal candidate must have a genuine desire in empowering our online merchants through innovative e-commerce development ideas and skills and in developing and improving our software and modules to remain the worldwide leader on the market.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as PHP Web Developer;
- Must have 1 year of experience using PrestaShop’s modules and software;
- Experience in e-commerce is preferred;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in IT technical language in English and French to ensure efficient liaison between the US and French development teams;
- Exceptional organizational skills and technical leadership proficiency;
- Ability to handle challenges;
- Professional demeanor with the ability to interact with team members;
- Applicants with 3 years of experience in leading IT Projects will be preferred.
Recognized as the world’s most powerful, flexible and internationalized e-commerce solution, PrestaShop provides online merchants with hundreds of innovative tools to build and manage a successful online store at no cost. Used in over 150 countries and partnered with the most renowned names in the industry, PrestaShop continues to revolutionize online retail with technology that increases sales and maximizes visibility. Working hand-in-hand with its growing community of over 600,000 dedicated members, PrestaShop’s entrepreneurial team is made up of e-commerce enthusiasts that are committed to the success and profitability of their online merchants. PrestaShop is the proud two time winner of Packt Publishing’s Best Open-Source Business Application, winner of Europe’s Bsoco Award in the 2013 CMS category and rated #1 Open-source Shopping Cart by EcommerceBytes Sellers Choice Awards 2013. For more information about PrestaShop visit www.PrestaShop.com, follow @PrestaShop on Twitter and like Facebook.com/PrestaShop.
Location: Miami, FL, USA
We are seeking a highly motivated Account Executive for our Miami office. This employee should maintain good relationships with the company’s customers through regular phone contact, on-line chat, and e-mail communication. They will be representing the company directly to the customer and must have a complete understanding of the products or services being offered and the ability to showcase the benefits and any specialized features to finalize or influence any potential business transaction.
- Building new business within existing account
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Responding to incoming lead calls
- ell support plans to Merchants seeking additional support
- Reacting to inbound web leads from the internet and converting to conversations
- Offer our service, write business proposals, and negotiate contracts
- Understand the major players in your area
- Provide reports on sales activity and results
- Technical knowledge of PrestaShop
- Bachelor's Degree or an associate's degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Basic knowledge of E-Commerce.
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- The ability to be assertive and professional in a team working environment as well as show initiative in follow-up calls and sales activities.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we have to offer:
- Heath Insurance including medical, dental, vision and life
- Competitive Salary (Base plus Commission) while working in one of the fastest growing industries in the world
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
SEND YOUR RESUME ASAP OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS HAVE BEGUN AND WE ARE FILLING OUR POSITIONS ASAP!
How to apply
Interested in joining the PrestaShop team?
Send your resume and cover letter to:
Use the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Competitive Salary
- Great training programs
- Opportunity to work with true technology innovators
- Get inspired everyday
- Countless opportunities
- Health insurance
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Career growth is a company initiative
- And of course, it's fun!